New Kit 2013-14 Sneak Peek

Your a fanny but I like you keep it coming wee man I need fuds like you in here who appreciate me

The word you're scrambling for is 'you're'.

This word is found in such sentences as 'you're a keyboard warrior who has an inflated perception of his own intelligence, but is exposed completely with every sentence you hammer out with your ham fists on this forum.'

Your grammar is also shocking - a trip to a further education college might sort that out, and introduce you to basic elements of the written English language such as commas and full stops. Once you've done that, you need only work on the vapid content of your shockingly written posts.

wink.png

The word you're scrambling for is 'you're'.

This word is found in such sentences as 'you're a keyboard warrior who has an inflated perception of his own intelligence, but is exposed completely with every sentence you hammer out with your ham fists on this forum.'

Your grammar is also shocking - a trip to a further education college might sort that out, and introduce you to basic elements of the written English language such as commas and full stops. Once you've done that, you need only work on the vapid content of your shockingly written posts.

wink.png

Your so annoying your going to, end up, on my.ignore,List

Commas? PMSL

Edited by lovestreet

I've seen many threads descend into farce in my time, and probably was responsible in some cases - but this is the pits. There's one particular poster seemingly intent on infesting just about every thread with a series of intensely boring and un-necessary shite.

Each to their own I suppose.

I've seen many threads descend into farce in my time, and probably was responsible in some cases - but this is the pits. There's one particular poster seemingly intent on infesting just about every thread with a series of intensely boring and un-necessary shite.

Each to their own I suppose.

I agree he's back on with his commas