The Bell Tolls For The Dung'

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

Ok any updates? are the Dung deed? Did agent Potter go ferral and excede his missions aim and objectives?

Is liquidation a 'Dung Deal'?

Edited by somner9

Is that not the name of a song by that sensational pop combo The Beatles

Sonds very similar!....If truth be told we dodged a bullet...(Reg)....SG was our rescue.....They never had one and Masterbater took control. Him and Minty went on a Charlie and the chocolate factory frenzy....Minty won Leagues and cups while Masterbater won fcuk all but had Kozma. Dunfermline took away our sense of fair play and now must pay the price.

Edited by reborn saint

Sonds very similar!....If truth be told we dodged a bullet...(Reg)....SG was our rescue.....They never had one and Masterbater took control. Him and Minty went on a Charlie and the chocolate factory frenzy....Minty won Leagues and cups while Masterbater won fcuk all but had Kozma. Dunfermline took away our sense of fair play and now must pay the price.

Kozma signed for Dunfermline in 1989 - Masterton joined the board in 1990.

Guest somner9

They have officially applied to go into administration. Another cheating football club attempting to squirm out of paying debts by foul means.

Fowl Means eh?

Chickens!!!

Talk about polishing a turd, fleeing for the cover of administration and bigging it up as some form of productive salvation , talking of fair play to have underwritten costs of the Appointed administrator as a great effort and some form of victory...................laughable.

Glad that club don't owe me any lucre, pity any poor folk that are due recompense from this mal administered shambles of a football club

Looks like they'll probably be safe which is the best outcome.

The main debtor was the guy whose brainless idiocy got them into the shit in the first place.

Shame about the staff though.

As for Paul Gallagher whining about the SFA not helping?

When are players going to realise that it's their fault as well the greedy bastards.

There's probably a wee button on the bottom right of your screen at the moment.

a plus sign and 100%

click that you'll get 125%

again and it's 150%

again and it'll be back to 100%

Or..

right click on his avatar

save as... from the menu

(to save the image)

Open your saved image with photopaint, corel whatever you use. Then resize the pic.

bob's yer enlarged pic!

ETA:

OR...

post-1579-0-74136600-1364379922_thumb.jp

Edited by bluto

Masterton is "owed" the majority of the debt. A fair bit if that debt will be "fees and interest" and "unpaid wages and dividends" These "debts" mean that any administration will pay most of the money to Masterton. Should he be involved in a "buy out" then most of what he pays in goes strait back to himself. So effectively he retains control of the company (and can continue to milk it) and gets to pay of other creditors at a pence in the pound rate. Also remember that assets are usually sold at "firesale" prices.

There are company laws that make such practice illegal, but as D&P can testify; it's only illegal if you get caught. This has sharp practice written all over it. If I were a Dung fan I'd be giving masterton and his cronies F*CK ALL. I certainly would not be paying for him to stick his pet accountant in as administrator and watch him shaft the creditors.

Guest somner9

Masterton is "owed" the majority of the debt. A fair bit if that debt will be "fees and interest" and "unpaid wages and dividends" These "debts" mean that any administration will pay most of the money to Masterton. Should he be involved in a "buy out" then most of what he pays in goes strait back to himself. So effectively he retains control of the company (and can continue to milk it) and gets to pay of other creditors at a pence in the pound rate. Also remember that assets are usually sold at "firesale" prices.

There are company laws that make such practice illegal, but as D&P can testify; it's only illegal if you get caught. This has sharp practice written all over it. If I were a Dung fan I'd be giving masterton and his cronies F*CK ALL. I certainly would not be paying for him to stick his pet accountant in as administrator and watch him shaft the creditors.

Yep!

The only way Dung fans are going to see a team play in the Dung colours again is if HMRC are successful today and liquidate the omnishambles Masterton has created. It will mean playing somewhere else other than east end park, but they could be invited into Div 3 (or reconstructed div 2) if they really want it.