The Bell Tolls For The Dung'

Guest somner9

Potter and Dargo have both been retained as they are on player/coach contracts. No wonder they are in the shit if you have Potter instructing on how to defend and Dargo instructing how to score goals.

They're youth coaches. Potter takes charge of the team which recently knocked our own U20s out of the cup

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they finish ninth with their diminished squad they will be in the play-offs not automatically relegated. I reckon a 25 point penalty to be put them behind Airdrie and in the automatic relegation spot would have been fairer. The funny thing is some Airdrie fans on P&B would rather get relegated than face a third season as the whipping boys of Division 1.

Even if they finish ninth with their diminished squad they will be in the play-offs not automatically relegated. I reckon a 25 point penalty to be put them behind Airdrie and in the automatic relegation spot would have been fairer. The funny thing is some Airdrie fans on P&B would rather get relegated than face a third season as the whipping boys of Division 1.

I noticed that if they fail to exit administration in time for the new season, they're deducted a further 10 points rather than relegated to the 3rd division like Gretna and Livingston. SFL bottled it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would the Pars be really unhappy if relegated ?

Second Division would mean they could go part time and also have 2 matches against The Newcunto F.C.

Maybe the optimum way for them to rebuild.

It might be easier for them to stabalise in a League where all but one Club is part time.

They can pay very low salaries, while raking in lots of money with 2 home matches against The R.

It might be easier for them to stabalise in a League where all but one Club is part time.

They can pay very low salaries, while raking in lots of money with 2 home matches against The R.

And if only Sevco weren't planning to boycott East End Park to punish them that might actually be true.

Well if The Newcunto F.C. ever reach The SPL, i hope we budget accordingly, taking into account of there being no sectarian f**kwits in the North Stand at St Mirren Park.

Well if The Newcunto F.C. ever reach The SPL, i hope we budget accordingly, taking into account of there being no sectarian f**kwits in the North Stand at St Mirren Park.

Average crowd this season 4389 compared to 4492 last season- a difference of 103 per game, when you factor in the Ross County/Dunfermline games this drops to 41 - we really missed you Sevco! bootyshake.gif