Laptop Screen

faraway saint

Well it's funnier than "liking" and then "unliking" all of my posts.1eye.gif

Wait you forgot to do it this time.bangin.gif

P.S. I hope your laptop is f*ck*d. It doesn't surprise me it has a virus. Did you stick your boaby in it again? youngman-sign.gifjerry.gif

Oh name calling again, it isn't big and it isn't hard.

Run along, therapy tomorrow. Ha ha ha. Pity you can't delete that. Lol

Where did I call you names? 1eye.gif

Oh HSS, please have a word with Tracy/Obi/Tony as he can't stay away.

I have always thought , as has anyone else, I have the right to reply which, if you care to notice, is what I've done.

I choose not to ignore.

Yes, so have I always thought that. You however grass everybody up who replies to your posts and accuse them of trolling you. It's not called that when you do it. Strange that isn't it Robert?

Faraway.....how many times? DO NOT POKE THE CRAZY!!

Sorry, it's just so easy......................................wink.png

Back on topic, laptop screen still no worky.........................I feel a new laptop coming on.

Never mentioned, it's an HP, been working a treat for the 2 years I've had it, there's always something.

Edited by faraway saint

Thanks for that, ya auld nugget!

Yir welcome Boss !

Anyway, i thought you had retired from here.

You shouldnae be bothering aw these good buddies on this Forum.

Now shoo !!!! bye1.gif

Well it's funnier than "liking" and then "unliking" all of my posts.1eye.gif

Wait you forgot to do it this time.bangin.gif

P.S. I hope your laptop is f*ck*d. It doesn't surprise me it has a virus. Did you stick your boaby in it again? youngman-sign.gifjerry.gif

FFS Tony, you are whining on a myriad of other posts about people posting exactly this type of shit.

Amazon's quoting £40.

And there's a couple of youtube vids of people like yourself tackling the task, showing the tiny screws and fixings in the swapping job.

One guy found an old laptop of his (toshiba) had the same screen... so recycled. :)

Amazon's quoting £40.

And there's a couple of youtube vids of people like yourself tackling the task, showing the tiny screws and fixings in the swapping job.

One guy found an old laptop of his (toshiba) had the same screen... so recycled. :)

Pleasantly surprised at price, could be difficult trying to watch YouTube while laptops in bits. ;)

Appreciate the info Lord Bluto.

Edited by faraway saint

Pleasantly surprised at price, could be difficult trying to watch YouTube while laptops in bits. ;)

Don't you possess several?!?!? ohmy.png

I haven't looked (busy and going out soon) but usually you can find an html of the steps in the process.

ETA PRINT that... in case ye didnae my point....

Edited by bluto

Don't you possess several?!?!? ohmy.png

I haven't looked (busy and going out soon) but usually you can find an html of the steps in the process.

ETA PRINT that... in case ye didnae my point....

I'll have a wee look on my phone, can borrow daughters laptop if I have a go, which I think I will, can't be that difficult.

Thanks again.

Aye, that'll work ya auld dafty.

Just watched bit of video, I'm on this, I'll get onto Amazon later.

Might go into business.

Stick tae cleaning lavvies ye auld haddy.

FFS Tony, you are whining on a myriad of other posts about people posting exactly this type of shit.

Did I indeed?

I remember replying to your post telling people what to and not to post because you had complained about people doing that. I remember replying to people moaning about everything negative about the club when we've just won the League Cup for the first time in our history. I don't remember moaning about people posting about "liking" and then "unliking" other people's posts. I said that Faraway Saint had done to me many times and you said you'd bet £5.00 on me not being able to prove this and I proved it. You disappeared for a wee while after I'd proved it and never did get round to discussing the £5.00. Funny that?

Anyway, at the end of the day we all post just as much "shit" as each other, you included. So if you're going to take higher ground, you'll need to stop posting "shit". Now, don't you have a protest outside some Church, School or Government building to be at?

Edited by Tony A