Laptop Screen

faraway saint

You can't buy quality banter like this thread.

Strangely enough you can buy just about anything else including a jumper with a hole in the sleeve for pouring juice into when you go jogging and a device for switching on your iron when you are up a mountain. Somewhere along the line humans got their priorities all wrong.

Edited by oaksoft

I wonder if TonyA's laptop screen is broken too - he's been suspiciously quiet this week. whistling.gif

Ok Edward, you win. I'll agree to meet you and allow you the honour of giving me a blowjob. thumbup2.gif

Can you make sure you meet me in your alter ego "Edwina" so that when I look at you it doesn't seem as gay? youngman-sign.gif

Ok Edward, you win. I'll agree to meet you and allow you the honour of giving me a blowjob. thumbup2.gif

Can you make sure you meet me in your alter ego "Edwina" so that when I look at you it doesn't seem as gay? youngman-sign.gif

Aw FFS Faraway you didn't lock the bloody thread fast enough.

You just can't help being a twat, can you? DSS gets lifted and jailed for an innocuous comment at a football match and you get away with shite like this.

I blame Thatcher.

You just can't help being a twat, can you? DSS gets lifted and jailed for an innocuous comment at a football match and you get away with shite like this.

I blame Thatcher.

IGNORE helps. :)

Although not when you quote the offensive tits. :rolleyes:

lol.gif

Aye very good. Faraway can't even keep his legs arse closed never mind lock a thread

So did this laptop get fixed or is it still suffering from Robertitis?

With having so many people who post in this thread on ignore it really is difficult to follow what's happened to the transvestite's and their gadgets.

So did this laptop get fixed or is it still suffering from Robertitis?

With having so many people who post in this thread on ignore it really is difficult to follow what's happened to the transvestite's and their gadgets.

post-2846-0-56541200-1365611982_thumb.jp

That's all............................bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint