Buddie Arrested For Free Speech!

Given that bluto has got you down as nothing short of the Lord Jesus, I'll gather the disciples and the 5000, you bring the barrel of water, fish and bread.

I apologise for beng needlessly petty when I earlier alluded that you had no idea what 'friendship' might entail.

I now realise I was sadly accurate.

And also that you're unlikely to gain many on here.

Poor you. sad.png

Edited by bluto

So, was the point of quoting the 'Hamas' charter supposed to indicate that ALL Palestinians are terrorists? What bollox. Hamas don't represent ALL Palestinians, no more than the Green Brigade represent ALL C*ltic fans. Every 'population' have their share of exstremists, nutjobs, and so on. We have plenty of them within our own ranks.

Palestine is not a Race. Israel is not a race. No Racism here!

Just you spouting your usual 'I am so much more superioir than yaww" shite.

Free BAWA from the thoroughly dislikeable Oaksof and...

STOP THE WEST BANK OCCUPATION!

Race is a classification system used to categorise humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation.

Therefore your ill informed opinion that those from Palestine and Israel are not part of a race is frankly ludicrous defence of this individual.

Edited by Budweiser

Race is a classification system used to categorise humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation.

Therefore your ill informed opinion that those from Palestine and Israel are not part of a race is frankly ludicrous defence of this individual.

Budweiser, Vambo was not saying Palestine and Israel were not part of a race. What he/she was saying was that they are not in themselves a race hence comments made against them were not necessarily racist.

Budweiser, Vambo was not saying Palestine and Israel were not part of a race. What he/she was saying was that they are not in themselves a race hence comments made against them were not necessarily racist.

Indeed.

In fact, Vambo mentioned Palestine and Israel - two nations.

And nationality is not mentioned in Budweiser's cut and paste "Race classification and categorisation".

Yawn.... sorry....

Guest TPAFKATS

As Joe 7169 (?) pointed out on page 1(?) of the thread this is all part of a campaign by Bhigot incorporated to deflect attention away from the behavior of their fans whilst promoting a myth that they are victims of hate crimes from other teams supporters.

If its any consolation to DSS I believe that out of those charged under the new legislation, only 1 poss 2 have been found guilty.

I chased Bluto out of another discussion on the subject because he refused to discuss the root of the whole thing and had no answer to hard fact.

Painful reading your post but I got there in the end and provided edited highlights above.

Do us a favour and chase him out of this one as well.

I apologise for beng needlessly petty when I earlier alluded that you had no idea what 'friendship' might entail.

I now realise I was sadly accurate.

And also that you're unlikely to gain many on here.

Poor you. sad.png

Yoo spelld thiss wurd rong sew yoo ar nawt pety atall.

Hopefully the YouTube link below works.

I am posting this only to highlight, and pose the question, how a police force can react so differently to what to me seems another occasion when individuals shout "Free Palestine" at a football match.

Could the difference be answered by the fact that their is no Cetic security personal advising the police officers at This game?

Hopefully the YouTube link below works.

I am posting this only to highlight, and pose the question, how a police force can react so differently to what to me seems another occasion when individuals shout "Free Palestine" at a football match.

Could the difference be answered by the fact that their is no Cetic security personal advising the police officers at This game?

I love the fact that you are still trying to convince us this was a political thing.

Seriously - zipped right up the back.

Seems like a reasonable question, Oaky. Who was in the wrong here? We know it couldn't be you because you've never been wrong. Give us the benefit of your second degree wisdom or whatever the f**k.

To be fair he was wrong once........Put a constant in when it was not needed and failed to be hailed as discovering the expansion of the Universe

As I understand it DSS has been charged under the "Offensive behaviour at football and threatening communications (Scotland) Act 2012" which received Royal Assent on 19th January 2012..

I would just like an answer to why the Police allowed the protest and the chants heard on the You Tube clip taken at Tynecastle on 16th June 2012?

I am not looking for a debate on the rights or wrongs of what DSS did. That is for the Procurator Fiscal to a make decision on how they wish to proceed.

If you look at the You Tube video below then there seems to be a vast gulf between the way the Edinburgh police interpret this law and how the Paisley police interpret the same law.

As I understand it DSS has been charged under the "Offensive behaviour at football and threatening communications (Scotland) Act 2012" which received Royal Assent on 19th January 2012..

I would just like an answer to why the Police allowed the protest and the chants heard on the You Tube clip taken at Tynecastle on 16th June 2012?

I am not looking for a debate on the rights or wrongs of what DSS did. That is for the Procurator Fiscal to a make decision on how they wish to proceed.

If you look at the You Tube video below then there seems to be a vast gulf between the way the Edinburgh police interpret this law and how the Paisley police interpret the same law.

I think we will hear the word "Mince" for only the second time in a court of law.

Are you seriously not intelligent enough to spot the vast chasm of difference between the two incidents?

Maybe DSS will be found guilty and maybe he'll be let off. Either way, you trying to paint the two scenarios as the same thing amounts to you trying to treat us like idiots.