Buddie Arrested For Free Speech!

If i was asked by a journalist in the middle of paisley on a friday afternoon whats your view on the middle east i would probably say Israelis out

free palestine,,

but if the same guy came up to me in the middle of a st mirren game and asked the same question i would say who gives a f*ck im watching the

match get tae f*ck ya kn*b,,,

No, by all means make comment.

A comment like: why the fck are you shouting independence for Scotland, at a football match.

I agree.

We should only shout about football at football.

But if we had an African player from Eritrea who had family and friends involved in the civil war there, and we shouted our support for him and his family, should we feel we are running the risk of being arrested?

I fear this might just be an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Is it not possible that DSS was simply calling out encouragement to Isma Goncalves who could have scored his third goal against Celtic in as many games?

"Three pal, this time!"

FFS, that was truly awful. I've already got my coat and I'm heading out the door.....

I agree.

We should only shout about football at football.

But if we had an African player from Eritrea who had family and friends involved in the civil war there, and we shouted our support for him and his family, should we feel we are running the risk of being arrested?

Yes you should.

I fear this might just be an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Is it not possible that DSS was simply calling out encouragement to Isma Goncalves who could have scored his third goal against Celtic in as many games?

"Three pal, this time!"

FFS, that was truly awful. I've already got my coat and I'm heading out the door.....

Unfortunately, I fear, this would have also upset the Cetic security personnel who directed the police to arrest DSS.

Because its 20 past 1 in the morning and its a ridiculous conversation I'm now part of, all because I asked why he did it.

I need to go to bed! I've just even told we're signing John potter tomorrow and quite frankly I feel sick!

Goodnight young man.

Because its 20 past 1 in the morning and its a ridiculous conversation I'm now part of, all because I asked why he did it.

I need to go to bed! I've just even told we're signing John potter tomorrow and quite frankly I feel sick!

night then laugh.png !

Bye the way, f**k you for the run in!whistling.gif

f**k me dave, iv'e never been this scared going to bed since i used to watch the horror double bills on a saturday

night about 30 years ago,,,,,, mammy kin i sleep in your bed,,,

just to throw this in the mix...do you in the uk actually have freedom of speech ? do you not have libel laws?

the yanks over here have a amendment assuring freedom of speech,but i think you still have restricive laws about what

you can say,saying that this is taking the piss and K division should have told the celtic security to bolt.but they probably dont

want bad press,which is what the next move would have been by their guy.Time to approch the board about what goes on whenever

celtic come to Paisley. ether stand by the fans or the fans refuse to turn up for the fixture.make them sit down or else.

f**k me dave, iv'e never been this scared going to bed since i used to watch the horror double bills on a saturday

Gave me a giggle but on this forum you'll be lucky to get away unscathed with the last few words.

Celtic had an Israeli on the bench also, perhaps the shout was aimed at him.

Celtic had an Israeli on the bench also, perhaps the shout was aimed at him.

Rightly or wrongly that would be the key to why Celtic officials made a complaint to the Police as obviously it has offended an Israeli citizen sitting on the Celtic bench. My own opinion is these sorts of shouts have no place in a football stadium.

My only hope is that HSS does not get hammered for this though I think he will be made as an example of given the publicity lately of these sort of things at football matches , I can see a hefty fine coming and the possibility of being banned from football stadiums for a year or so going by previous punishments handed out.

Rightly or wrongly that would be the key to why Celtic officials made a complaint to the Police as obviously it has offended an Israeli citizen sitting on the Celtic bench. My own opinion is these sorts of shouts have no place in a football stadium.

My only hope is that HSS does not get hammered for this though I think he will be made as an example of given the publicity lately of these sort of things at football matches , I can see a hefty fine coming and the possibility of being banned from football stadiums for a year or so going by previous punishments handed out.

He should be hammered, it took me ages to remove all they Renfrewshire Cab Company Cards from the window of my vehicle yesterday. bangin.giflol.gif

scrappy coco, on 01 Apr 2013 - 02:03, said:snapback.png

Gave me a giggle but on this forum you'll be lucky to get away unscathed with the last few words.

Unless yir fae Greenockwink.png

I'm not a big shouter at games, but yesterday, as Celtic players surrounded Bobby Madden after the red card, I shouted 'Send Samaras off for being a dick!'

I just felt like doing it. It just blurted out. I was a baw' hair away from shouting 'No World Cup in Qatar' Say no to FIFA corruption!' Thank fcuk I just called a long haired unshaven Greek bloke a penis.