Sign in to follow this  
bluto

Buddie Arrested For Free Speech!

Can I suggest that the next person that pastes in the full text of the Hamas charter is run out of town? thumbdown.gif

Mainly because it's wasting acres of space. If Reynard wants an argument about the wacko self-justifications of one Palestinian sect instead of a discussion about a bloke unjustly getting his collar felt at a football match, I'd respectfully suggest that he goes and finds it elsewhere.

I'd predict if all is as DSS and his supporters say then the bizzies will be forced into a grudging climbdown

Indeed.

Any decent lawyer, if it even gets that far, will have them laughed out of court.

Also,for those berating Mr.McAskill for his "draconian" law.You should maybe look at the racists and bigots that brought about the need for this type of legislation before you jump on your political soapbox.

I agree the law is flawed, but if it makes some of us think before we open our mouths and best of all pisses off the green brigade, then so be it.

When I emerged from Mill St, E=MC2 was waiting for me. When he told me the final score...it was an uplifting sensationwhistling.gif

As you can probably appreciate, it's not prudent for me to comment at this time but will do so at a more appropriate time. Thank you.

In my defence (M' Lud) I was not expecting this to appear

post-2392-0-75091900-1364898496_thumb.jp

I was expecting his missus

post-2392-0-61499900-1364898545_thumb.jp

I'm no expert, but I suspect there are already laws in place which could be used to combat racists and bigots. MacAskill's new law was just a knee jerk reaction to the existing laws not being put into force by the authorities. Unfortunately, the authorities turn a blind eye to the actions of those that the law was actually put into place to stop.

On another point, there are a couple of political adverts at NSMP so there is already a precedent at the club to allow political comment.

Guest somner9

Can I suggest that the next person that pastes in the full text of the Hamas charter is run out of town? thumbdown.gif

Mainly because it's wasting acres of space. If Reynard wants an argument about the wacko self-justifications of one Palestinian sect instead of a discussion about a bloke unjustly getting his collar felt at a football match, I'd respectfully suggest that he goes and finds it elsewhere.

Re: the in bold..... keep it under your hat but rumour is they were spotted on the West Bank this sunday gone1eye.gif

Given that bluto has got you down as nothing short of the Lord Jesus, I'll gather the disciples and the 5000, you bring the barrel of water, fish and bread.

I apologise for beng needlessly petty when I earlier alluded that you had no idea what 'friendship' might entail.

I now realise I was sadly accurate.

And also that you're unlikely to gain many on here.

Poor you. sad.png

Edited by bluto

So, was the point of quoting the 'Hamas' charter supposed to indicate that ALL Palestinians are terrorists? What bollox. Hamas don't represent ALL Palestinians, no more than the Green Brigade represent ALL C*ltic fans. Every 'population' have their share of exstremists, nutjobs, and so on. We have plenty of them within our own ranks.

Palestine is not a Race. Israel is not a race. No Racism here!

Just you spouting your usual 'I am so much more superioir than yaww" shite.

Free BAWA from the thoroughly dislikeable Oaksof and...

STOP THE WEST BANK OCCUPATION!

Race is a classification system used to categorise humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation.

Therefore your ill informed opinion that those from Palestine and Israel are not part of a race is frankly ludicrous defence of this individual.

Edited by Budweiser

Race is a classification system used to categorise humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation.

Therefore your ill informed opinion that those from Palestine and Israel are not part of a race is frankly ludicrous defence of this individual.

Budweiser, Vambo was not saying Palestine and Israel were not part of a race. What he/she was saying was that they are not in themselves a race hence comments made against them were not necessarily racist.

Budweiser, Vambo was not saying Palestine and Israel were not part of a race. What he/she was saying was that they are not in themselves a race hence comments made against them were not necessarily racist.

Indeed.

In fact, Vambo mentioned Palestine and Israel - two nations.

And nationality is not mentioned in Budweiser's cut and paste "Race classification and categorisation".

Yawn.... sorry....

As Joe 7169 (?) pointed out on page 1(?) of the thread this is all part of a campaign by Bhigot incorporated to deflect attention away from the behavior of their fans whilst promoting a myth that they are victims of hate crimes from other teams supporters.

If its any consolation to DSS I believe that out of those charged under the new legislation, only 1 poss 2 have been found guilty.

I chased Bluto out of another discussion on the subject because he refused to discuss the root of the whole thing and had no answer to hard fact.

Painful reading your post but I got there in the end and provided edited highlights above.

Do us a favour and chase him out of this one as well.

I apologise for beng needlessly petty when I earlier alluded that you had no idea what 'friendship' might entail.

I now realise I was sadly accurate.

And also that you're unlikely to gain many on here.

Poor you. sad.png

Yoo spelld thiss wurd rong sew yoo ar nawt pety atall.

Hopefully the YouTube link below works.

I am posting this only to highlight, and pose the question, how a police force can react so differently to what to me seems another occasion when individuals shout "Free Palestine" at a football match.

Could the difference be answered by the fact that their is no Cetic security personal advising the police officers at This game?

Hopefully the YouTube link below works.

I am posting this only to highlight, and pose the question, how a police force can react so differently to what to me seems another occasion when individuals shout "Free Palestine" at a football match.

Could the difference be answered by the fact that their is no Cetic security personal advising the police officers at This game?

I love the fact that you are still trying to convince us this was a political thing.

Seriously - zipped right up the back.