Sign in to follow this  
bluto

Buddie Arrested For Free Speech!

What do you think it was?

Seems like a reasonable question, Oaky. Who was in the wrong here? We know it couldn't be you because you've never been wrong. Give us the benefit of your second degree wisdom or whatever the f**k.

Seems like a reasonable question, Oaky. Who was in the wrong here? We know it couldn't be you because you've never been wrong. Give us the benefit of your second degree wisdom or whatever the f**k.

To be fair he was wrong once........Put a constant in when it was not needed and failed to be hailed as discovering the expansion of the Universe

As I understand it DSS has been charged under the "Offensive behaviour at football and threatening communications (Scotland) Act 2012" which received Royal Assent on 19th January 2012..

I would just like an answer to why the Police allowed the protest and the chants heard on the You Tube clip taken at Tynecastle on 16th June 2012?

I am not looking for a debate on the rights or wrongs of what DSS did. That is for the Procurator Fiscal to a make decision on how they wish to proceed.

If you look at the You Tube video below then there seems to be a vast gulf between the way the Edinburgh police interpret this law and how the Paisley police interpret the same law.

As I understand it DSS has been charged under the "Offensive behaviour at football and threatening communications (Scotland) Act 2012" which received Royal Assent on 19th January 2012..

I would just like an answer to why the Police allowed the protest and the chants heard on the You Tube clip taken at Tynecastle on 16th June 2012?

I am not looking for a debate on the rights or wrongs of what DSS did. That is for the Procurator Fiscal to a make decision on how they wish to proceed.

If you look at the You Tube video below then there seems to be a vast gulf between the way the Edinburgh police interpret this law and how the Paisley police interpret the same law.

I think we will hear the word "Mince" for only the second time in a court of law.

Maybe get Hugh Kerr MSP involved since he was keen to speak up on behalf of Celtic fans in the Scottish Parliament a few weeks ago, I'm sure as a Paisley MSP he'll be glad to help.

I think you meant Hugh Henry. Contact details here: http://www.scottishlabour.org.uk/hugh-henry

I'd expect that DSS has a plan of action for his defence.

Are you seriously not intelligent enough to spot the vast chasm of difference between the two incidents?

Maybe DSS will be found guilty and maybe he'll be let off. Either way, you trying to paint the two scenarios as the same thing amounts to you trying to treat us like idiots.

In my opinion the orignal poster got upset when most of this forum saw it for what it was a trivial matter and him and his pals threw their toys out of the pram when lots of people did not agree with the indignation of the aforementioned person getting lifted,

There is a good chane this case won't even come to court.

If you want to shout political slogans at a football match I think you deserve everything you get.

Bumping your gums about this for months on end is not going to change anything, and trying to compare it with previous matches is petty.

I was at the previous celtic cup game and these stewards had done the same thing for a guy calling neil lennon a balaclava wearing bastard, which put two officers in the area of the dugout for the rest of the match, so the paisley police will have been looking for this kind of thing at the league game also.

In my opinion the orignal poster got upset when most of this forum saw it for what it was a trivial matter and him and his pals threw their toys out of the pram when lots of people did not agree with the indignation of the aforementioned person getting lifted,

There is a good chane this case won't even come to court.

If you want to shout political slogans at a football match I think you deserve everything you get.

Bumping your gums about this for months on end is not going to change anything, and trying to compare it with previous matches is petty.

I was at the previous celtic cup game and these stewards had done the same thing for a guy calling neil lennon a balaclava wearing bastard, which put two officers in the area of the dugout for the rest of the match, so the paisley police will have been looking for this kind of thing at the league game also.

Has he been out stealing from the neighbour's washing lines?

Are you seriously not intelligent enough to spot the vast chasm of difference between the two incidents?

Maybe DSS will be found guilty and maybe he'll be let off. Either way, you trying to paint the two scenarios as the same thing amounts to you trying to treat us like idiots.

I think it must be your lack of intelligence that's preventing you from seeing the direct correlation.

Or maybe you ARE an idiot.... :unsure:

I think it must be your lack of intelligence that's preventing you from seeing the direct correlation.

Is there any truth you're having a chapter added to the Bible to celebrate the good, honourable, noble and frankly heroic deeds of DSS?

I also heard that Will I Am is being sounded out to produce a funky song and video to go with it.

As exciting as this sounds I think you might be overdoing the hero worshipping.

It almost sounds like guilt.

Did you fool around with his wife or something and now you're overcompensating to make it up to him?

Edited by oaksoft

Race is a classification system used to categorise humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation.

Therefore your ill informed opinion that those from Palestine and Israel are not part of a race is frankly ludicrous defence of this individual.

A Race has distinct physical characteristics. Are all Catholics a Race, or all facebook Users a Race? Are all folk fae Arran a Race? Naw, of course not ya Ill informed zoomer...

BTW, I'm not defending anyone, but I suppose I am defending free speech if anything and challenging twats like you and Oaksoft putting out frankly ludicrous, ill-informed shite.

Stop the West Bank Occupation!

I notice the bloke has more downloads than the female, what does that tell you about our forum users.

Most are male? Perhaps having a look with the possible intention of buying such an outfit, perhaps to wear at a Fancy dress doo or even a football match?

Edited by Vambo57

Waded my way through 11 pages of this crap.......................................... sorry what he said had no place at a St Mirren football match. thumbdown.gif

If he wants to espouse his political beliefs he has every right to do so, but push them somewhere else, like County Square, and then see what reaction he gets from passers-by, police or alternative thinkers to his cause, so be it.

Please close the subject - almost a non-buddies post, or place it in general nonsense.bye1.gif

Waded my way through 11 pages of this crap.......................................... sorry what he said had no place at a St Mirren football match. thumbdown.gif

If he wants to espouse his political beliefs he has every right to do so, but push them somewhere else, like County Square, and then see what reaction he gets from passers-by, police or alternative thinkers to his cause, so be it.

Please close the subject - almost a non-buddies post, or place it in general nonsense.bye1.gif

Aye come on here and tell people what they can and can't freely discuss - on a public forum designed to let people talk.

There's a growing number of you who do that.

Oaksoft: "Aye come on here and tell people what they can and can't freely discuss - on a public forum designed to let people talk.

There's a growing number of you who do that."

My point was: sorry what he said had no place at a St Mirren football match. Like it or not he was making a political comment which he wouldn't have done if it was an under 20's match between St Mirren and Queen of the South (e.g).

He chose to push his beliefs aimed at specific players that play for Celtic. Sorry I don't think that has a place at St Mirren Park.

That's my point and 11 pages of debate, including some biased opinion on Hammas propoganda (or alternatively pro-Israeli) for example, has nothing to do with St Mirren.

I'm not taking sides, there are plenty of alternative sites to push your political opnion and to argue out your cause, but tell me this, why did he choose to shout it at all at a match involving St Mirren. I'm stumped for a sensible answer!

Hence I pose the point, it has no place at St Mirren park and if you decide to shout something of that nature, then take the consequences that come your way.

Oaksoft: "Aye come on here and tell people what they can and can't freely discuss - on a public forum designed to let people talk.

There's a growing number of you who do that."

My point was: sorry what he said had no place at a St Mirren football match. Like it or not he was making a political comment which he wouldn't have done if it was an under 20's match between St Mirren and Queen of the South (e.g).

He chose to push his beliefs aimed at specific players that play for Celtic. Sorry I don't think that has a place at St Mirren Park.

That's my point and 11 pages of debate, including some biased opinion on Hammas propoganda (or alternatively pro-Israeli) for example, has nothing to do with St Mirren.

I'm not taking sides, there are plenty of alternative sites to push your political opnion and to argue out your cause, but tell me this, why did he choose to shout it at all at a match involving St Mirren. I'm stumped for a sensible answer!

Hence I pose the point, it has no place at St Mirren park and if you decide to shout something of that nature, then take the consequences that come your way.

What side you take is up to you.

I'm taking you to task on coming on here and requesting to have a discussion thread closed down.

You're NOT a liar.

If you had read this thread you'll have seen countless references to Political stuff being spouted (even on the hoardings) at GHR. Also that Shellic supporters have several times had vociferous support and banners declaiming that at their games.

Such things being said at scottish football matches is commonplace.

Edited cos I am terrified by 59ers threats of litigation.

Abject apology added below....

Edited by bluto

Bluto, I take exception to being called a "liar".

I read every page, including the Hammas diatribe. Yes political rantings are made at football grounds, but time and time again I've read on this very site that St Mirren fans should rise above the political machinations of other clubs and try not to get dragged into their neanderthal rantings.

You were happy to criticise and wrongly call me a liar, however you failed to answer "why did he choose to shout it at all at a match involving St Mirren"?