Sign in to follow this  
Tennant's Lager

Smisa Supports Stance Of St Mirren Bod On League Reconstruction

You are welcome. Both groups do have people with genuine interest in the club and are all volunteers.

Yes there are some people who have assisted SMISA greatly over the years (and continue to do so) that are now helping with the Fans Council, but SMISA was created by the supporters for the supporters - the other has been instigated by the current BoD.

Both organisations are to be welcomed IMHO.

No argument from me about fan volunteers being welcome, and needed in this football climate.. Your answers have genuinely informed me of a situation I knew little about, not having ties to either SMiSA or the fan council myself. I have met members of both, but as individuals at games, or at the 'Rangers crisis' meetings, or at 10000hours related meetings, but that's it.

You crack on though - please tell me straight what it is you think I am saying?

You can think and say all you want Poz ? a number of people who where caught up in The 10,000 Hours Farce have had that Privilege Removed ? Fan against Fan was my Point ?

Any idea if SMISA will be organising another Saints Aid day again this year. They do a tremendous job for the fans who get a chance to live the dream and play in the black n white stripes.............

I don't believe so, but I'm not on the SMISA committee. As you say for many years SMISA did a great job running Saints Aid - often battling against organisational problems from within the club - eg lack of manager availability.

The SMISA committee felt that Saints Aid had in many ways runs it's course and it was increasingly challenging to keep asking the same group of fans to dig deep time and again for a format that had worked so well.

In addition the club also decided to take "in-house" the Saints Aid and had planned to run a final Love St game after the last club match - which I believe never took place.

Perhaps this is something that the Fans Council could look to develop and perhaps try a new format.

You can think and say all you want Poz ? a number of people who where caught up in The 10,000 Hours Farce have had that Privilege Removed ? Fan against Fan was my Point ?

No, sorry. I still have no idea what you are on about, why 10000hours has anything to do with this thread, or your initial response to one of my posts on P1 of this thread. Do me a favour, try it again in English, or failing that, just gie's peace. You've caught me on a bad day with zero tolerance for wanky pish.

snore.gif Are we really back to all of that accusation shit again? snore.gif