Tv Programmes - Good & Bad

faraway saint

Does anyone remember a series from the '70's called The Fantastic Journey starring Hollywood heartthrob hunk Roddy McDowall?

Basically he (& his friends) got lost in The Bermuda Triangle and had adventures with other lost groups from different times and planets all searching for a way home - I'm not quite sure if it was good or so bad it seemed good in a Blake's 7 style!

PS - If anyone wants to post pictures of Blake's 7 dominatrix Servalan feel free to do so.

Does anyone remember a series from the '70's called The Fantastic Journey starring Hollywood heartthrob hunk Roddy McDowall?

Basically he (& his friends) got lost in The Bermuda Triangle and had adventures with other lost groups from different times and planets all searching for a way home - I'm not quite sure if it was good or so bad it seemed good in a Blake's 7 style!

PS - If anyone wants to post pictures of Blake's 7 dominatrix Servalan feel free to do so.

I remember it.

The guy who was in Dallas was also in it and a child actor who was in everything Disney also Ike somebody.

Wasn't that many esp as it was shown in the Christmas Holidays morning time.

Blake 7 lost interest once the main character got killed off early doors

Off Their Rockers.......................hidden camers show with old people doing daft stuff.

Most are funny, worth a watch, just about ot start on STV.

This is me and my wife's' guilty pleasure. It's just a nice and warm show for a Sunday evening,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Black & White Army mobile app

Watching Friday night's Graham Norton. Dara O'Brien is on. Its very funny when Graham Norton isn't speaking.

Lewis Hamilton is a bit dull though

the Italian has no idea what's going on.
Is he not Spanish? Anyway doesn't matter. I've watched mad Spanish programmes whilst on holiday, so he will be well used to it.

A wonderful Programme on BBC2 at the moment about Entertainers in Blackpool over the decades.

MAGIC !!! thumbup2.gif

Watched that as well, it was a good programme. Hylda Baker, Cannon and Ball, Little and Large all as funny as a boot in the stones though.

Off Their Rockers.......................hidden camers show with old people doing daft stuff.

Most are funny, worth a watch, just about ot start on STV.

ohmy.png

I knew it ................you have serious voyeuristic tendancies.............you've moved from hairy bears to old folk.

C'mon, get yersell outa that Smoky backwater before its too late.......................

Wonder if the new comedy "The Job Lot" on ITV tonight will be any good?

Based in a jobcentre, don't hold much hope, ITV not really unearthed many decent comedy shows in recent years.

It's aboot time you went oot for a change. Winter is over.