Tv Programmes - Good & Bad

faraway saint

Just wanted to draw the collective attention to the abomination that is Watson & Oliver on BBC2.

Classed by the BBC as "a comedy", I watched a full episode the other night and felt like shoving my face in a blender. Truly, truly awful. Avoid at all costs - you have been warned. thumbdown.gif

More evidence for my theory that women genetically just aren't funny.

That would have had more impact if you hadn't just spent an entire post moaning like a c**t about my viewpoint.

ETA: It's TV for the lowest common denominator in society. If you're happy to watch it then fill yer boots but you did ask.

Oaksoft. You genuinely believe that you have somehow evolved faster and better than the rest of the species and that you are somehow more intelligent than everyone else. Sorry to burst your bubble pal. Your not your exactly the same as the rest of us. Now bore off you tit.

Just watched some of Jools Holland, usual mix of pish and decent stuff.......................

Got to say the new Texas stuff sounded pretty decent, albeit very similar to Texas of the 90's but nothing wrong with that.

Might download their album......................

Edited by faraway saint