Tv Programmes - Good & Bad

faraway saint

The Apprentice.........................

The bunch of brainless twats were to organise a "motivational day" in other words a jolly.

All the buzz words...........communication, team building, creativity ................oh, and bollox.

These costly days have been pushed on me in a few recent jobs and having discussed the value of these to the company I have came to the conclusion they are a complete waste of time/money.

At best, a day away from the workplace, the reality, brings next to nothing to the business.

To summarize, waste of time for employers and most employees.

Correct Lord Sugar Smokie of Arbroff !! punk.gif

The Returned on Channel 4 - it's in French with subtitles. Soundtrack by Mogwai.

I've got that series linked but not got round to watching the first episode yet.

Arrested Development and Parks and Recreation are both worth watching.

Shamefully enough I am also looking forward to the new series of Skins.

I've got that series linked but not got round to watching the first episode yet.

You're in for a treat. First episode's a belter.

Restored my faith in French TV - I recorded the entire 873 episodes (at least it felt that long) of Spiral 4 only to discover it was mind-numbing drivel.

You're in for a treat. First episode's a belter.

Restored my faith in French TV - I recorded the entire 873 episodes (at least it felt that long) of Spiral 4 only to discover it was mind-numbing drivel.

There was actually 874 episodes, if you'd have kept the faith the last episode explained the whole thing.