Tv Programmes - Good & Bad

faraway saint

Graham Norton tonight.........................superb.......................

Will Smith is a star in every sense, looks the type of guy you could approach if you bumped into him.

Hosting a chat show....................a very underated talent. thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

post-1795-0-00923300-1369467709.jpg

Britain's Got Talent, been a bit "iffy" all week but tonight proved Britain has talent.

Variety is still alive and kicking. thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Except the winners last night were actually Hungarian.

Some of the acts this week that the judges have been raving about have been very poor. Francine Lewis is only good at impersonating a very bad impersonator. Her Cheryl Cole would have been more convincing if her set had been the toilet of a nightclub and she'd assaulted the toilet attendant while racially abusing her.

Jack Carroll was good though.

Except the winners last night were actually Hungarian.

Some of the acts this week that the judges have been raving about have been very poor. Francine Lewis is only good at impersonating a very bad impersonator. Her Cheryl Cole would have been more convincing if her set had been the toilet of a nightclub and she'd assaulted the toilet attendant while racially abusing her.

Jack Carroll was good though.

Francine Lewis is average, could hardly make out what the hell she was saying, she won't get many votes this side of the border.

Jack Carroll can be ok but his material wasn't strong enough to fill a whole 2 minutes.

Last nights ventriloquist was very good, IMO. Hope he gets the wild card vote.

The final should be good as the winners of each show have been decent.

The Apprentice.........................

The bunch of brainless twats were to organise a "motivational day" in other words a jolly.

All the buzz words...........communication, team building, creativity ................oh, and bollox.

These costly days have been pushed on me in a few recent jobs and having discussed the value of these to the company I have came to the conclusion they are a complete waste of time/money.

At best, a day away from the workplace, the reality, brings next to nothing to the business.

To summarize, waste of time for employers and most employees.

The Apprentice.........................

The bunch of brainless twats were to organise a "motivational day" in other words a jolly.

All the buzz words...........communication, team building, creativity ................oh, and bollox.

These costly days have been pushed on me in a few recent jobs and having discussed the value of these to the company I have came to the conclusion they are a complete waste of time/money.

At best, a day away from the workplace, the reality, brings next to nothing to the business.

To summarize, waste of time for employers and most employees.

Are you not really a Janny then?

Britain's Got Talent, been a bit "iffy" all week but tonight proved Britain has talent.

Variety is still alive and kicking. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thought that had been cancelled?

I'm pretty sure when I turned over they were showing "Britain's Got No Talent" instead.