Richard Brittan Wants Out

Kendo

So. Let me see. RC look like they might struggle and good old Richie signs a precontract. Hmmmm. Ross County could finish above Saintees and good old Richard is longing for his favourite EVER club.

Roy of the Ross's? Don't let the dooor hit his erse oan the wie oot!

So. Let me see. RC look like they might struggle and good old Richie signs a precontract. Hmmmm. Ross County could finish above Saintees and good old Richard is longing for his favourite EVER club.

Roy of the Ross's? Don't let the dooor hit his erse oan the wie oot!

Perhaps Hasselbaink told him the Fakes were a bigger club but now that Ross County are top 6 they have matched or bettered the offer and he has decided Hasselbaink is talking rubbish.

Personally I blame Charles Green, he has done a deal giving both us and County a sh*t load of money to block the 12-12-18. Ask any Celtic supporter.

Perhaps Hasselbaink told him the Fakes were a bigger club but now that Ross County are top 6 they have matched or bettered the offer and he has decided Hasselbaink is talking rubbish.

Personally I blame Charles Green, he has done a deal giving both us and County a sh*t load of money to block the 12-12-18. Ask any Celtic supporter.

I blame thatcher

Can anyone confirm what colour of tie Green was wearing today? That will confirm this story for sure.

That isn't supposed to be discussed in a open public forum. Remember, cooshtie. .wink.png

I think they may not be able to enforce this. A pre-contract as I understand it is exactly that i.e not a contract and therefor not enforceable.

Where is Zurich Allan when you need him

Try Switzerland ye bozzer !

• 1 month later...

See Paul Lawson has left to join Motherwell (not exactly hot off the press I admit) but one of the reasons for his move - wanting to work with Stuart McCall looks funny now in the light of his possible departure.

I wonder how significant this'll be especially if Richard Brittain's injury proves to be a blight on his career. Unfortunately County's Top Six Finish means they will have a larger budget next season http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/22536548 which is a pity as I was hoping their best pllayers would be cherry-picked. I allus thought out SFL1 winning team in 2005/06 was much stronger than our 2007/08 team with Adam, Lappin, Broadfoot and Sutton gone.

Hopefully the Sproule factor has been used up (started with 5 in 5 but only scored 1 in the remaining 9) 'cos the 2013/14 relegation battle starts here.