B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Ok so having confirmed the interest level was there I have now gone ahead and block booked the Dome for a weekly game of 7-a-side.

The game will be on;

Wednesdays 8pm to 9pm

The dome costs £70 per hour and there will be 14 playing every week so it's going to be £5 per head if you play.

If you want to play.....
Please send an email to [email protected] together with;

1) Your forum username
2) Your real name
3) Your daytime telephone number
4) Your mobile telephone number
5) Your email address (I will get that off the email you send me)

Don't put any of your personal details here on this thread, please email the above address with the details.

How it works......
At the end of this week I will publish the first rota. This rota will be published in this thread and also emailed to everyone.

The first 14 people to send me their details will be offered a place in week one. Assuming we have more than 14 names then all the remaining names will go on the reserve list.

Once you have a place in the game it is yours every week until you can't play. Once you drop out of the game your place will be offered to the person at the top of the reserve list and you will go to the bottom of the reserve list.

I will work up something better than that once we know how many bodies we have looking to play.

Initially if you just want to play every now and again just tell me that and I will put you on the reserve list.

So email away everyone who wants to play sevens from next week please !

[email protected]

Confirmed Players In The Squad So Far (last updated 6th May 17:00)

01. Div
02. Manc Saint
03. Army of Ewan
04. Rea
05. Robert1989
06. RUssellV1
07. Tam M
08. DannysRevolution
09. Liason909
10. TsuMirren
11. JJMCG
12. Charlie
13. irvine_buddie
14. Gordonjbell
15. Gordonjbell's Morton Supporting Mate
16. NeilPar72
17. Lovestreetlover
18. Andy Newport
19. South Section 5
20. Brian1877

21. paulsmfc

22. Bill Bud

23. homesickbud

24. Mr Zo

25. Saintstef

26. Andy Farmer

27. Big Ben

28. Pappas Cheese

Note that the numbers and order above is irrelevant, that's just so I know how many bodies we have in the squad. If your name is not down above please do email [email protected] to make me aware. A few of the above have said they can't play in the first game and that will be taken into account when I name the first squad for the first game on Wednesday 8th May.

I've updated the list of players in the opening post on this thread.

Tomorrow night I will send an email out to all players with the list of the 14 for the first game on Weds, and the list of reserves and we will get this baby off and running.

Everyone who emailed me asking to join the game has been sent an email in the last 5 mins from TOEPOKE.CO.UK which is the portal I am going to try and use to organise the game.

I'm hoping it does what it says on the tin and will allow users to opt in and out of the games but it remains to be seen if it works !

Everyone who emailed me asking to join the game has been sent an email in the last 5 mins from TOEPOKE.CO.UK which is the portal I am going to try and use to organise the game.

I'm hoping it does what it says on the tin and will allow users to opt in and out of the games but it remains to be seen if it works !

If it doesn't me and my mates use a site called bouncefootball.com that sends out texts and emails for people to sign up.

I didnt get an email. Is it only the persons playing each week that receive one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Black & White Army mobile app

You were on the invite list fella, I have resent it but also check your junk mail folder.

So far we have 15 players who have joined our squad at toepoke.co.uk and 13 of those have ticked the box to say they can play tomorrow.

So by my reckoning there is one place remaining for the first game tomorrow night.

Please do continue to sign up at toepoke.co.uk and if you haven't received your invitation please check your junk mail folder or email me at [email protected]

Since this is the firs week and the first time I have used toepoke I will also manually publish the 14 names and send an email and text message to all of the guys who said they wanted to be part of the squad.

We now have 14 accepted and in for the first game, all those players should have got an email from toepoke. I will try and organise a set of bibs for tomorrow.

The teams are;

• Alan Cassidy
  • Charlie Kelly
  • David Macdonald
  • Ian Craig
  • Mark Russell
  • Robert Smith
  • Stuart Cameron

versus

• Bill Mccartney
  • Ewen Maccoll
  • Kenny Morrison
  • Nicky Fleming
  • Paul Mullan
  • Sean Rooney
  • David Wilson

I will text everyone to make sure everyone knows they are playing !

Anyone else who wants to join the game can still do so and will join the reserve bench. Based on the size of the dome I reckon having a couple of subs each team every week might not be a bad idea to be honest but we will see how we go.

Edited by div
Edited to add David Wilson as Stuart McIntosh has had to withdraw

First chance I've had to jump on the computer, E-Mail was in the junk folder, signed up but on the reserve list. Feel like Puri. laugh.png

Least this gives me some more time to hit the gym and get fitter before making an arse of myself! punk.gif

Might hit the beer garden now! thumbup2.gif