B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Guest somner9

We now have 14 accepted and in for the first game, all those players should have got an email from toepoke. I will try and organise a set of bibs for tomorrow.

The teams are;

• Alan Cassidy
  • Charlie Kelly
  • David Macdonald
  • Ian Craig
  • Mark Russell
  • Robert Smith
  • Stuart Cameron

versus

• Bill Mccartney
  • Ewen Maccoll
  • Kenny Morrison
  • Nicky Fleming
  • Paul Mullan
  • Sean Rooney
  • Stuart Mcintosh

I will text everyone to make sure everyone knows they are playing !

Anyone else who wants to join the game can still do so and will join the reserve bench. Based on the size of the dome I reckon having a couple of subs each team every week might not be a bad idea to be honest but we will see how we go.

And still Dougie Imrie is denied even a bench warming role!

Thanks fella I think I have found an even better way of managing the players which includes a mobile app so I might move us on to that next week.

We have enough players registered for the game tonight fella, but you are on the reserve list and I have your mobile details etc..

It was indeed, good game lads. For those who did not attend it was 7-0 (maybe more?) to the non-bibs in the first game and then 5-2 (I think, again maybe a couple more either way) to the bibs in the second game. Evened out in the second game after everyone was knackered in the St Mirren Pressure Cooker.

Either way, it's a game a piece.or 9-5 on aggregate :P

Edited by Liason909

We need to come with some better rules for when the ball gets trapped at the side of the goals/in the corner, quite a few cheeky non-bib goals scored that way ;)

Indeed. Why don't we play it properly? If it's past the goal it's either a goal kick or a corner?

We need to come with some better rules for when the ball gets trapped at the side of the goals/in the corner, quite a few cheeky non-bib goals scored that way ;)

Indeed. Why don't we play it properly? If it's past the goal it's either a goal kick or a corner?

There's not much room for corners, probably best just to give it back to the goalie if it goes out there.

Will be interesting to see how the legs are tomorrow. 1st game in 2 and a half years. My finishing was deplorable.

Thoroughly enjoyed it tho

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Edited by BIG BEN

Really enjoyed that, just what I needed gents. I think if we take a couple of minutes just to tidy the edges up before the game that will do us. Put any boxes and smaller goals behind the main goals as much as we can.

Legs will be feeling it tomorrow!!