Alan Cassidy

Andy Newport

Bill McCartney

David MacDonald

Ewan MacColl

Nicky Fleming

Robert Smith

Stuart Cameron

Bibless ran into an early 5-0 lead so we swapped Richard and Ian over for Nicky and Stuart and reset the match and it finished 1 up to Bibless. Excellent night again.

We now have £32 in the kitty too :-)

I'll be well up for playing through the winter months if a space becomes available.

smile.png

You can join the squad anytime you like mate, just email [email protected] with your details and I will add you in.

That goes for anyone who wants to join in !

The way the system works is that once you are in the game you are sent an invite every week until you can't play for whatever reason.

Once you drop out you move to the bottom of the reserve list and then player at the top of the reserve list is offered the available place.

This has worked pretty well so far. We have a full squad of 30 at the minute. Within that there are a few lads who haven't played a single game for a few different reasons and there are quite a few who have played every single week.

genuinely enjoyed the game last night, although to be fair suggesting I go in goal is on par with suggesting austerity will lead to Economic recovery. My poor wee legs are genuinely sore. Once you switched the teams it was a better game. Well done everyone

Charlie

Another enjoyable game.

I would recommend anyone who fancies a wee run out at the dome to contact div as detailed above. It's a great laugh and you get to play with a good bunch of lads who don't take it too seriously.

Div, have you recovered the missing bibs?

You can join the squad anytime you like mate, just email [email protected] with your details and I will add you in.

That goes for anyone who wants to join in !

The way the system works is that once you are in the game you are sent an invite every week until you can't play for whatever reason.

Once you drop out you move to the bottom of the reserve list and then player at the top of the reserve list is offered the available place.

This has worked pretty well so far. We have a full squad of 30 at the minute. Within that there are a few lads who haven't played a single game for a few different reasons and there are quite a few who have played every single week.

I think you`ll find, Mr Div , that we still hold his registration , and as such are due compensation if he signs with your lot ! cool2.gif

We just starting with the teams we finished with last week?

Any luck with the bibs?

We currently have 14 in the game but people moving in off the standby list are not responding to the invites to play so I am about to move two out and promote the next two from standby !

Once I know the final 16 I'll post up the teams but will base them as much as I can on those that finished the game last week.