B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

As an aside, I propose using some of the kitty money to invest in a new ball for the games. Last weeks one was a bit iffy.

I spent £25 of my own money on that Fifa Approved ball and it's only been used 4 times !

Two new faces into the game tonight from last week, welcome Owen and Brian !

Here are the teams;

Tangerine Terrors

Charlie Kelly
David Wilson
Brian Hanley
Neil Cameron
Sean Rooney
Steven Logan
Nicky Fleming
Stuart Cameron

Bayern Bibless

Ian Craig
Richard Atkinson
Alan Cassidy
Owen Porter
Bill McCartney
David MacDonald
Ewan MacColl
Robert Smith

See you all there at 1945 or so, £5 a head, bring exact money etc !

Sounds like the start of an AA meeting.

Looking forward to the game again tonight, hopefully it doesn't become unbalanced with the change of faces and its another close game like last week. smile.png

Andy Newport is a big name loss for Bayern Bibless, work commitments have ruled out the talented midfielder but big things are expected of new boy Owen Porter who makes his debut this evening.

Looking forward to the game tonight as well! Still trying to pair people's names at the game with their usernames on here! smile.pngif it helps Im normally the lanky dude playing centre half/goalie for the bibs? smile.png

Are you not always lanky? wink.png

I'm the wee (ish) guy usually playing with the bibs who's not so keen on passing and tackling whistling.gif

Div, are you planning on trying to keep roughly the same teams each week then? Could be better that way, a bit of friendly rivalry is never a bad thing!

As much as possible yeah. We had a great game last week after swapping things around a bit after 10 mins. This week it's the same teams apart from one player in each team who couldn't play tonight.

We do generally get quite a bit of churn in games, and I expect we will get a lot more over the summer as people are on holiday etc...

Got to say, well done to all concerned, Div for taking the time to organise it, and it takes some amount of time, so well done, and the support shown so far from forum members.

These things seem a good idea when first aired but great to see it happening and still sounding like it's thoroughly good fun.

Again, well done. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

PS Some pics would be a good idea?

Final score tonight from a very hot and sweaty Feegie Dome was Bayern Bibless 7 Tangerine Terrors 4

The rest of the lads have hatched a childish plan to tell you all that I got lobbed from the half way line by Nicky, don't believe a word of it . As if !

£42 in the kitty now !

Personally had a poor game, I always start at the back and find myself up front even though im gash. I think ill stick to playing at the back from now on.

Well played everyone else! Sterling chip from Nicky to leave Div red-faced.

Edited by Liason909

Got to say, well done to all concerned, Div for taking the time to organise it, and it takes some amount of time, so well done, and the support shown so far from forum members.

These things seem a good idea when first aired but great to see it happening and still sounding like it's thoroughly good fun.

Again, well done. clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

PS Some pics would be a good idea?

Yeah , Effing Brilliant ! mad.gif Your enjoying this ,arent you ? cool.pngtongue.png