B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Perhaps the way to balance it out each week is the Man of the Match free transfers to the losing team for the following week?

If the teams start the same as last week and it is becoming a walk over that would be my suggestion

In that case I'm strategic voting for next week! ;)

I believe it was 5 votes for Owen, 4 votes for Ewen, and 1 for Fraser.

Could always keep the same teams as last week with the two new faces and see how it goes. If it ends up unbalanced then we can changed it around.

We need to get a list of usernames and real names on here I still don't know who's who bangin.gif

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne

Brian Hanley –Brian1877

Neil Cameron –NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming - Irvine_Buddie

Stuart Cameron

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney – Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Ewan MacColl _Army of Ewen

Jordan Byrne

my guesses so far, feel free to add to

Edited by rea

When we used to have the 'forum fives' with feeshal' website forum users, the first couple of games saw everyone running around just shouting usernames. People in the Caledonia stand must have wondered about Poz being asked to pass the fcuking thing to Juan Sanshoe, while Big Jake was screaming for a pass from Hambone 69 etc.

When we used to have the 'forum fives' with feeshal' website forum users, the first couple of games saw everyone running around just shouting usernames. People in the Caledonia stand must have wondered about Poz being asked to pass the fcuking thing to Juan Sanshoe, while Big Jake was screaming for a pass from Hambone 69 etc.

Aye, but it seemed so simple back then when you compare it to the shenanigans described in the posts above!

Aye, but it seemed so simple back then when you compare it to the shenanigans described in the posts above!

Aye, we were tanner ba' players, learned our skills on the mean streets, and played for the love of the game. This mob have domes, fancy astroturf, air max shoes and squad rotation.

JESSIES!

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne

Brian Hanley Brian1877

Neil Cameron NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming

Stuart Cameron

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Jordan Byrne

. I used to be on that list......... :( Edited by Saintstef

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne- Ledley 1877

Brian Hanley –Brian1877

Neil Cameron –NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming - Irvine_Buddie

Stuart Cameron

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney – Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Jordan Byrne- SouthSection5

An entertaining match at the dome tonight saw Bayern extend their winning run, but not before the Terrors gave them an almighty fright by racing into an early 3-1 lead.

Andy Newport was back to his best this evening, at both ends of the park, as he helped fire the Terrors in front and then performed heroics in the tangerine goal to keep Bayern at bay as they stormed back into the match.

Debut boys Chris and Jordan Byrne were in the thick of the early action, both sporting new boots which seemed to adversely affect their ability to stand up.

Bayern slowly but surely turned the screw though and eventually wore down the tangerine defence and levelled the tie before racing into a four goal lead that was seldom threatened in the latter stages as the bewildered bibs simply ran out of steam on another hot and sweaty night in the dome.

Onwards to next week where Bayern will be without influential midfield warhorse Alan Cassidy who serves a two match holiday ban.

Thoroughly enjoyed that game, was really close throughout. Pulled a muscles 10 mins towards the end, and then got clattered in a few challenges, proper felt that cycle home! Hopefully the injury should clear up in a few days, so ill put myself as available for next week. I'll let you know if it I need to pull out. Should be fine tho :)

Great game, really enjoyed my debut! Started well but drifted out badly at the midway point due to an early tumble and a pulled groin (it was the gold colour of my boots that put me off honest!!)

The tangerine terrors started explosively but fell out when the legs started to go. To compound my misery, the brother got a hat trick!

Roll on next week.

Sounds like we are in for wholesale changes next week, so a good chance for some of the lads on standby to get into the game.

Invites will be sent out tomorrow to all 16 who played tonight, please try and respond quickly !