B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Enjoyed tonight , sadly it is my last game for the time being as I need to return to training my own football training next week. Glad to of help the bibles on the past 3 week run, thanks again

Owen

Next week could be a big week for the bibs.

Back available for selection if lucky enough to be picked.

whilst tonight was a good and well balanced game there is alays the question of Divs aopproach to fiancial management and trusting other people with the purse strings and the whole issue of marriage vows. Whilst no impropriety is involved (we are assured) the bibless transfer policies must be questionable. Im not insinuating anything.ahm just saying like ken. Vladimir

good game tonight, Once Owen goes back to play real football the terrors should hae a chance. we were a bit more structured tonight and played like a team. once the money laundrers went ahead we reverted to type and chased the game. we're gettign better. next week, next week.

more tea vicar

My missus has just informed me she is away working in Hungary next week so it looks like I may also be missing the game next week thumbdown.gif

Will try and get someone to watch the kids but if I can't then I will still be there to organise the teams and stuff.

On a seperate (but related note) we play football at work on a Friday between 12 and 2 at glasgow green, normally numbers aren't problem, however holidays are starting to kick in and we are now a body short for tomorrow.

so just a quick plea to see if there are any takers. Its generally a good game and we are aware that we all need to go back to work.

If you're interested drop me a line

Charlie

Close game last night, we kept it tight at the start and got the lead but then gave away silly goals by not clearing our lines and then went chasing the game and lost a few more. Better performance by the tangerine terrors and I was happy to bag myself a few goals after forgetting my shooting boots last week. Looks like there will be big changes to the teams next week.

I am confirmed as being out of next weeks game thumbdown.gif

Invites went out to last nights 16 first thing this morning and already we have had 7 declines including two of the lads called up from the standby list.

Good job we have such a big squad, it's going to be stretched to the limit.

If you are in the squad please check Teamer and reply as soon as you can, particularly the guys who have been on the standby list the last few weeks.

Last night was a good laugh! Great game - thought the bibs were going to run away with it until the non-bibs stepped up their game.

Decked it an absolute peach after going through one on one. Nice astro burn down my leg because of it this morning!

Oh and a hat trick too, not bad for a debut!

Last night was a good laugh! Great game - thought the bibs were going to run away with it until the non-bibs stepped up their game.

Decked it an absolute peach after going through one on one. Nice astro burn down my leg because of it this morning!

Oh and a hat trick too, not bad for a debut!

Div even had the cheek to appeal for a penalty when you fell over!

Could be an idea to get another set of goalie gloves for the bibs, makes a difference having a full time keeper in one team but a pair of gloves could improve the bibs defensive prolems.

Secured a pair of gloves from one fo my colleagues - its a start. only need a keeper now, although net week with no DIV will be interesting - the Start of the bibless (not bibles) comeback. Could show the true value of a keeper

Edited by charlie

I've been called up. Last time was a shock to the system fitness wise, no where near fit enough to be running about like that for an hour. So if everyone is happy, I'm happy to go in goals for one of the teams for most of the game and try and build my fitness up by playing outfield a bit more each week? Got gloves. holiday.gif

Getting my first game thanks to all the call offs...looking forward to it. Haven't seen this referred to anywhere else, are blades/moulies ok, or does in have to be flat soles? Got both so it doesn't really matter, just prefer my moulies!

You can play in either. I've switched between the two over the weeks thinking each time that the other pair were the problem for my poor touches. But I soon realised, it's all divs fault. Looking forward to seeing quite a few new faces! thumbup2.gif