B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Great game tonight, can tell everyones getting a lot fitter - work rate was exceptional.

Game poised at 0-0 when Div calls for a pen - btw, most ridiculous call for a pen ever - it hit his back! Only for us to go up and get a pen - yes it was a pen, a stone waller! I think richard even agreed with the call! Anyway, it was expertly put away by myself (cool.pngcool.pngcool.pngcool.png ) before my salmon-esque leap header put us two up (Okay, i may be exaggerating with the salmon leap, but it was a fxcking good goal!). 2-0 up and strolling!

Made it three shortly later, and then it fell to pieces! No idea what happened! conceding 5 goals! Ach well - you win some, you lose some.

Sadly, just as the teams starting playing as a unit, it looks like it'll be all change next week as the majority of us will be in Dumfries. At least it'll give some others a chance!

Edited by SouthSection5

Great game tonight, can tell everyones getting a lot fitter - work rate was exceptional.

Game poised at 0-0 when Div calls for a pen - btw, most ridiculous call for a pen ever - it hit his back! Only for us to go up and get a pen - yes it was a pen, a stone waller! I think richard even agreed with the call! Anyway, it was expertly put away by myself (cool.pngcool.pngcool.pngcool.png ) before my salmon-esque leap header put us two up (Okay, i may be exaggerating with the salmon leap, but it was a fxcking good goal!). 2-0 up and strolling!

Made it three shortly later, and then it fell to pieces! No idea what happened! conceding 5 goals! Ach well - you win some, you lose some.

Sadly, just as the teams starting playing as a unit, it looks like it'll be all change next week as the majority of us will be in Dumfries. At least it'll give some others a chance!

Yeah it didnt look like a penalty that was claimed for, none of us up the other end even shouted for it. And the other one is one of those 50/50 where his arms were at his side, but it clearly struck it. But anyways, who cares :P

Was a really good game again. Once we got those first couple of goals in, everyones tails were up and to score 5 on the trot, what a turn around!:D I really need to get my dribbling legs on though, tried it once and Craig seems to have spiderman legs and got it off me.. so back to defence I went. Didn't seem to cover the park as much as I normally did, the formation seemed to work tonight and once again the bibless are on top!

It was a stonewaller at the other end, I could see it quite clearly whistling.gif

The kick in that was taken for the Terrors third goal was also a disgrace by the way thumbdown.gif

Genuinely did not know who the ball had came off for the kick in which was taken and led to the third goal

To be fair no one reacted either to take the ball when i had asked who's kick in it was there seemed to be hesitation from both sides

Anyway we were beaten fair and square another good run out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Black & White Army mobile app

When you concede headers against me, you are going to struggle.

Exceptional effort by the boys to get us back into it after being 3-0 down. If we were judging it on shots alone it would have been stopped at half time. Need to convert more of our chances (guilty as charged!)

I am concerned that we will be the group that bursts the dome. I doubt many other groups hit the roof with the ball as much as we do.

Dr Zo's heid must be black and blue he won that many headers tonight. He was my MOM.

#LongBall

When you concede headers against me, you are going to struggle.

Exceptional effort by the boys to get us back into it after being 3-0 down. If we were judging it on shots alone it would have been stopped at half time. Need to convert more of our chances (guilty as charged!)

I had put my hand up, pointed to the spot i wanted the ball, made the move, ball was coming dead for me.. and you popped up and put it away. I'd like to say i was raging but I only felt relief as I knew I would have f**ked it up! haha

I am concerned that we will be the group that bursts the dome. I doubt many other groups hit the roof with the ball as much as we do.

My moneys on Andy!

Good Game again. Bayern deserved the win. wroked harder and were more compact, Howver, your captain wants to have a good long look at himself after the two "penalty" and I use the word lightly he threw his toys righ out to the pram. The claim for the Bibless hit the defenders back. the only claim came from Captain Tantrum (50yards away), The terrors was goalbound with the defenders arm in an unnatural position (to use the parlance)

Again, it was good game, however the heat was stifling.

Anyway, I'm off on holiday so I might be back by Christmas

Good Game again. Bayern deserved the win. wroked harder and were more compact, Howver, your captain wants to have a good long look at himself after the two "penalty" and I use the word lightly he threw his toys righ out to the pram. The claim for the Bibless hit the defenders back. the only claim came from Captain Tantrum (50yards away), The terrors was goalbound with the defenders arm in an unnatural position (to use the parlance)

Again, it was good game, however the heat was stifling.

Anyway, I'm off on holiday so I might be back by Christmas

sorry.gif

Invites for next weeks game have now been issued. Remember that Saints are playing a friendly down in Palmerston next Weds night so I am expecting a number of declines. Should be a good chance for some of the standby guys to move into the game.

Next week will also be my last outing for at least a month as I am away on hols and then down watching England v Scotland on August 14th. Let me know what you think.

On that note I am not sure if we should look to cancel that one, as I am sure most of the lads will want to watch that game ?

Dr Zo will be taking over as cash collector on the day of the game, and I will give him the bibs next week. I will still organise the teamer stuff when I am away.

Captain Tantrum

ps; £87 in the kitty now

Genuinely did not know who the ball had came off for the kick in which was taken and led to the third goalTo be fair no one reacted either to take the ball when i had asked who's kick in it was there seemed to be hesitation from both sidesAnyway we were beaten fair and square another good run out Sent from my GT-I9505 using Black & White Army mobile app

I genuinely didn't know it had come off Jordan as I think most people didn't either. Disappointing lack of sportsmanship from the lad which may have to be dealt with internally. Ooooeeer missus!

Def a pen for us and the best strop yet from Div.

The established goalkeeper really does make a difference. When Tam came out we were starting to tire as a team and as a result lost our shape a bit and started to concede cheap goals and as a result lost the game.

Cancel for week of Scotland game as I wouldn't mind watching it saves any hassle unless we get positive feedback on here and at next weeks game.

Roll on next week!

Edited by Mr Zo

I genuinely didn't know it had come off Jordan as I think most people didn't either. Disappointing lack of sportsmanship from the lad which may have to be dealt with internally. Ooooeeer missus!

Def a pen for us and the best strop yet from Div.

The established goalkeeper really does make a difference. When Tam came out we were starting to tire as a team and as a result lost our shape a bit and started to concede cheap goals and as a result lost the game.

Cancel for week of Scotland game as I wouldn't mind watching it saves any hassle unless we get positive feedback on here and at next weeks game.

Roll on next week!

I'll have you know i held my hands up saying it was their kick in! I was back at the halfway line - I think it was the only time in the game I was actually in our half - when the ball was put in the net!

I'll have you know i held my hands up saying it was their kick in! I was back at the halfway line - I think it was the only time in the game I was actually in our half - when the ball was put in the net!

It felt like Kris Boyd was in your team but without the goals. ;-)