B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

The club have confirmed that our game on 14th August has been cancelled.

I can see my comeback ever more clearly now! Only 1 more call off and I'm
Back! smile.png 2 more and big Alan (Big ben?) will be back as well! That's 2 glenburn boys that could be making their comebacks? ;) (And I hope you recover quickly m8!)

I think you can safely say that you are back in the game next week fella, Richard hasn't declined his place yet as he's been too busy getting operations on his shattered wrist !

The club have confirmed that our game on 14th August has been cancelled.

I think you can safely say that you are back in the game next week fella, Richard hasn't declined his place yet as he's been too busy getting operations on his shattered wrist !

Yeah I'm glad to get back in but I wish it wasn't at the expense of bayerns ever present right back! Anyway that's me now been asked to play on a Sunday,Monday and Wednesday! The missus might injure me beforehand though! :(

It's wholesale changes for Bayern next week.

Me, Richard, Ewan, Bill and Ian all out.

In fact only Ian Brown from this weeks battered and bruised Bayern team has accepted the invite to next weeks game thus far.

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne

Brian Hanley Brian1877

Neil Cameron NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming - Irvine_Buddie

Stuart Cameron - DannysRevolution

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Ewan MacColl _Army of Ewen

Jordan Byrne

my guesses so far, feel free to add to

Alan Cassidy - BIG BEN

Charlie Kelly - Charlie

Chris Byrne

Brian Hanley Brian1877

Neil Cameron NeilPar72

Sean Rooney

Andy Newport

Nicky Fleming - Irvine_Buddie

Stuart Cameron - DannysRevolution

Ian Craig

Richard Atkinson - Rea

Alan Cassidy

Owen Porter

Bill McCartney Bill Bud

David MacDonald -Div

Ewan MacColl _Army of Ewen

Jordan Byrne

my guesses so far, feel free to add to

Alan Cassidy - BIG BEN

Yasss.

Just accepted my invite for my debut. Really unfit so take this into account with the team selection.

Looking forward to it :)

Do you want to play for Bibs or Non Bibs? Maybe you could fill Div's gloves between the sticks. His recent form has suggested a wee spell on the sidelines was long overdue. ;-)

There have been wholesale changes amongst the non bibs team with most of their team unable to play.

Will post up teams later.

Do you want to play for Bibs or Non Bibs? Maybe you could fill Div's gloves between the sticks. His recent form has suggested a wee spell on the sidelines was long overdue. ;-)

There have been wholesale changes amongst the non bibs team with most of their team unable to play.

Is last weeks victorious bibs team still intact?

blah,blah,blah, ... what time is the football tomorrow night ??(Monday )

I know i`ve no f**kin chance .

Dont f**kin care,

Its your loss !!

Blah ,Blah,Blah !!!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Im actually looking for a body to play 5s down at seedhill playing fields at 8.30 tonight if ur interested? My m8 that organised its been hit with a load of call offs! Anyone else on here that fancies a game?

Just seen this post. No fused either way mate. Not much of a keeper, wouldn't fancy that.

Looking forward to playing again.

Any team news for tonight? Is Mr Zo picking the teams in div's absence?

From previous posts it appears the terrors are unchanged? So I guess it will be the new lads and the returning lads that will make up the bayern team? Also it says on teamer that 16 players have accepted their invites? 8 a side tonight? Or have some people not updated it yet? :)

From previous posts it appears the terrors are unchanged? So I guess it will be the new lads and the returning lads that will make up the bayern team? Also it says on teamer that 16 players have accepted their invites? 8 a side tonight? Or have some people not updated it yet? smile.png

Think one of the late drop outs was a bib last week so maybe just stick one of the newcomers in to replace him. 16 players is right, we always play 8 aside now since the pitch is so big, must of been a while since you played thumbup2.gif .

Think one of the late drop outs was a bib last week so maybe just stick one of the newcomers in to replace him. 16 players is right, we always play 8 aside now since the pitch is so big, must of been a while since you played thumbup2.gif .

Yeah I haven't played In about 5 or 6 weeks? Played in most of the first games then had to pull out due to injury then went on holiday! I was used to playing in defence for the terrors so it'll be strange if I end up transferred imrie style to the bibless? :) Edited by Saintstef