B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

This game should come with a health warning. Black eye for me this morning.

The game started really slowly for us and got slower as the game went on. Everyone appeared to be off their game, myself included, and it made for a long frustrating night. If I wasn't helping to organise next weeks gig I would drop myself.

Well done the non bibs who to man all played really well and ran out comfortable winners.

I think having a man more made us start really slowly and gal

galvanised the non bibs.

Roll on next week!

This game should come with a health warning. Black eye for me this morning.

The game started really slowly for us and got slower as the game went on. Everyone appeared to be off their game, myself included, and it made for a long frustrating night. If I wasn't helping to organise next weeks gig I would drop myself.

Well done the non bibs who to man all played really well and ran out comfortable winners.

I think having a man more made us start really slowly and gal

galvanised the non bibs.

Roll on next week!

Oooft. How you get a black eye?

Oooft. How you get a black eye?

Just a small bruising around my eye saving a shot from Mr Torrance. Just trying to live up to last week's casualty list.

Bibs will be washed and ready for next week. Maybe that's where we went wrong. ....

Very rarely does the team with an extra man win.

Belated Happy Birthday Charlie!

Just a small bruising around my eye saving a shot from Mr Torrance. Just trying to live up to last week's casualty list.

Bibs will be washed and ready for next week. Maybe that's where we went wrong. ....

Very rarely does the team with an extra man win.

Belated Happy Birthday Charlie!

Read the posts about the previous games, think we could ask for an ambulance to be on site!

How's Richard doing???

David, invites usually go out the morning after the wed game but I think div is on holiday. I'm not sure if anyone else is up to speed on how the teamer website works. Given there was only 15 playing last week there will be at least one required from the stand by list. Anyone else from last week unavailable?

Sorry for the delay in getting the invites out, they went yesterday afternoon.

14 accepted so far, couple of declines, just waiting on responses from Paul Mullan (from standby) and Steven Morrison.

If they don't respond tonight I will mark them as declined tomorrow and the next two from the standby list will be invited.

Dr Zo has full admin rights to Teamer in my absence !