B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

That he is! Ill dust off my boots and bring a zimmer just incase! ;)

Sprry fella, looks like Dougiy accepted just after I had marked him as a no-reply. I have had to relegate you back to standby but you will be first in line for next week !

Looks like Ian has now declined the invite...

Div I've (Kevin Hamilton) now been sent an invite, I'll just ignore it sonce you have 16. Hope I'll still be top of the reserve list next week! Ha.

Yes spot on mate, sorry about the confusion. Ian will be first standby next week, you will be second fella.

Final 16 for tonight's game at the Dome is as follows;

Brian Hanley
Charlie Kelly
Chris Byrne
Craig Caveney
David MacDonald
Dougiy Collins
Fraser Burns
Fraser Torrance
Gareth Fairley
Ian Brown
Jordan Byrne
Mark Kennedy
Neil Cameron
Sean Rooney
Steven Logan
Stuart Cameron

ps: We currently have £137 in the kitty, should be £147 after tonight's match.

Was thinking maybe we could all meet up for a few pints after the home match with ICT on 7th December and spend the kitty ?

Was closer than I thought it would be with only 1 keeper tonight. On a personal note, I was dreadful tonight, by far my worst ever game in the dome, I think I was actually better off doing my sweeper/keeper role late on, cause I couldn't do any damage going forward. I'm not gonna blame the new boots...but it was definitely the new boots :P

Close game again, struggled at the beginning, something in my foot went but I got into a stride. Certainly not my best game but we still managed to win it.

On a bad note though, I seem to have lost my wallet, not sure if it's been left in the changing room/handed in. What's the best way to go about looking for it within the club? Contact them directly o turn up and have a look in the changing rooms? Cheers

Great game tonight - thought all the bibs had a good game. On a personal note - 4 goals!! thank you very much! Started the game well chasing everything down and getting two early goals. As expected I tired towards the end, and wasn't for tracking back at all (sorry bibs! i'll be better next week!) Thought Ian and Craig had a great game for the bibs, every ball from them was bang on.

Bibless played fairly well too - Mark had a great game tonight.

On to next week!

Close game again, struggled at the beginning, something in my foot went but I got into a stride. Certainly not my best game but we still managed to win it.

On a bad note though, I seem to have lost my wallet, not sure if it's been left in the changing room/handed in. What's the best way to go about looking for it within the club? Contact them directly o turn up and have a look in the changing rooms? Cheers

I would take note of any unexplained increase in the kitty now that the spending date has been announced

Really enjoyed it although we lost by one, I should really have scored to get us a draw but Ian came out of nowhere to get a block!Thought Brian was a standout for the bibs ( think he should go for a Tony Romas before every game...)

Ribs and diet coke...The pre match meal of champions.

Should let Danny know about this Brian.