B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

#agameoftwohalves

#teamspirit

#wooft

The night kicked off in the Bull Inn, and was fairly respectable, good-mannered and well behaved. With Dr (tongue.png ) Zo and I returning to the line up, the over thirties beat their young counterparts with regards to attendance. Undoubtedly, the highlight of the early exchanges was the squad photograph taken with the first player ever to score in European competition for our beloved Buddies*: someone get that image posted!

Migrating to the Bankhouse for the cup final dvd night was great tactical change (kudos to big Fraser) and everyone was positive about all things black and white. Seeing the cup final images had everyone grinning from ear-to-ear, with the copious consumption of beer, really adding to the festive cheer. Just like the games, big Stef was always on my left… whistling.gif

Paddy’s was next, and primarily chosen to see the table at the window where God cloud9.gif and I signed on the Monday after St Mirren’s day – sadly, the relics of graffiti history were no more. The atmosphere there failed to capture the team’s spirit so…

… the remainder of the game was then played out in Kilty’s, where a local hairdresser’s Xmas night out added to the entertainment. Hugh Jackman lookalike and local heartthrob Gordon icon12.gif catching the eye (amongst other body parts…) of an attractive and somewhat leggy blonde. Being made of ice, the man did not yield to her obvious advances.

It was Kilty’s where someone (probably one of the whippersnappers, irvine_buddie or neilpar72) thought Aftershocks were a good idea – wooft! rip.gif The night was much louder from then on, probably on a decibel level akin to big Alan’s shirt… lol.gif

Absolutely top night, everyone getting on brilliantly – there’s a real team spirit in that changing room. MOTM? I can’t give to any individual as everyone played their part in a top, top performance so it’s a shared nomination amongst all who showed up– well played, lads clap.gif drinks_cheers.gif

*for those without Google, it was Douglas McKenzie Somner thumbup2.gif

Fraz has managed to get a 5-a-side park at Powerleague in Paisley for tonight 8pm to 9pm if there is enough interest.

I will shortly be sending a teamer invite out to the first ten who played in last weeks Dome match with the other 6 on reserve. This won't count towards the usual squad rotation if you decline.

It is not booked yet, but once we have ten then the big man will book.

Please respond quickly to the invite !!