Stuart Cameron

Steven Logan

Ian Craig

David MacDonald

Alan Cassidy

Fraser Burns

Sean Rooney

It's time for.........

The younguns have been decimated by all their call offs? What teams we going with tonight? Edited by Saintstef

End of an era for the baldy boy. Gloves hung up for a final time tonight. Time to concentrate on my blossoming career as a tennis no-hoper.

Enjoyed being involved and will still work with Dr Zo to organise the bodies but that will be my last game thumbup2.gif

I will take on the role of social co-ordinator instead, I have £95 to bring to the next night out.

End of an era for the baldy boy. Gloves hung up for a final time tonight. Time to concentrate on my blossoming career as a tennis no-hoper.

Enjoyed being involved and will still work with Dr Zo to organise the bodies but that will be my last game thumbup2.gif

I will take on the role of social co-ordinator instead, I have £95 to bring to the next night out.

Missing you already ????

Enjoyed being involved and will still work with Dr Zo to organise the bodies but that will be my last game Posted Image

at least you went out with a bang.

Pity it was the sound of all the shots rippling the net behind you.:-P

You will be missed tho mate:-(

Enjoyed being involved and will still work with Dr Zo to organise the bodies but that will be my last game :thumbs2

Disappointing scenes. Always sad to see the end of a player's career but the call of Wimbledon was too much.

Stef gave me £20 and I have £45 so a total of £160 in the kitty. Nicky will be delighted that another night out could be on the cards.

Sean Rooney didn't make it last night so he may well be feeling the wrath of Div by being consigned to the sin bin.

Alan Cassidy gets my mom vote.

Now your name can go up on the St.Mirren Hall of Fame. Great career.

Dr Zo can you check with the troops tomorrow night as to what they want to do next Wednesday ?

Saints now playing Hearts. Sure a few of the boys will want to go through for that so let me know if you want to postpone the Dome next week or just plough on as usual.