B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I may be open to bribery and corruption in terms of moving people up the standby list.

6 creme eggs gets you up 5 places

12 Peroni gets you up 10 places

A Greggs Steak Bake, the Peroni and the Creme Eggs and I'll get you a guaranteed start

I may be open to bribery and corruption in terms of moving people up the standby list.

A Greggs Steak Bake, the Peroni and the Creme Eggs and I'll get you a guaranteed start

Excellent, who's spot am I taking Newton or Wylde?

taking said bribes was your downfall. Thats why you ended up unfit n hopless. Too full to run, too pissed to play good:-P

Div, everyone turned up with Steven Logan standing in at last minute for Andy Newport. Cheers! I think it would be a good idea if you could reset the teams for next week adding everyone after Andy who couldn't make it due to short notice to top of standby list. What do you and everyone think?

Big Ben had a mare in turning up last and blaming her indoors for not packing the bibs in the bag with the balls he brought. Turned in a sterling performance though and marshaled the old boys to a narrow victory. Another enjoyable game with good performances and interesting goals. Would recommend anyone adding their name to the list and getting a run out at Dome. :-)