B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Bit of a demolition for us young 'uns last night, it must of finished about 12-2! Would have been more if it wasn't for Luke in goals as well.

First bit of exercise I have down in a couple of months, it took me about 30 minutes to get my 2nd wind and get into the game sad.png. Hopefully next week we'll get our revenge!

P.S I blame the ball, was like playing with one of those fly aways whistling.gif

the ball was fine. It was the oldies that kept flying by you nicky:-P

We play 5s on a wednesday at powerleague (Pitz for those of a similar age to me !!) 7.30 - 8.30.

On a few occasions it has been a bit of a struggle to get my numbers. I was thinking , if there are any on the B&W reserve list who might like a game now & then with our lot , I fully understand that if "the dome" calls you will take your game there & i dont want to take players from your game (indeed if i continue to struggle for bods ,i`m adding my name on the list )but for the weeks your on standby it could be just the thing.

Players of various ability & age ,including an old bugger.Me.

No slide tackles , no slamming each other to bits, just a decent game o footy hopefully.

If your interested , drop me a PM.

Ta.

We play 5s on a wednesday at powerleague (Pitz for those of a similar age to me !!) 7.30 - 8.30.

On a few occasions it has been a bit of a struggle to get my numbers. I was thinking , if there are any on the B&W reserve list who might like a game now & then with our lot , I fully understand that if "the dome" calls you will take your game there & i dont want to take players from your game (indeed if i continue to struggle for bods ,i`m adding my name on the list )but for the weeks your on standby it could be just the thing.

No slide tackles , no slamming each other to bits, just a decent game o footy hopefully.

Ta.

Are you still needing more zimmer frames?

Ta.

I do something similar on a Tuesday evening and the sports hub in Johnstone, 7 a side and very mixed ability and ages. If anyone on the standby list fancies a game that could be an idea as well.

I accepted my teamer invite for this week but I've just remembered my mum is in hospital for an op tomorrow. Visiting time is 7-8 so I wouldn't make it for 8 and more probably be closer to 8:10/15. I don't know if you'd rather I declined or would you be okay with me being late?

I accepted my teamer invite for this week but I've just remembered my mum is in hospital for an op tomorrow. Visiting time is 7-8 so I wouldn't make it for 8 and more probably be closer to 8:10/15. I don't know if you'd rather I declined or would you be okay with me being late?

Probably best to decline it then, if it was 5 minutes late then fair enough but 15 is a bit much.

I will sort that out for you mate.

We have 15 confirmed for tonight, waiting on responses from 2 more (Fraser Torrance and Thomas Rooney).

Reason there is two invites outstanding is that Luke declined then accepted, rascal !

If we end up with 17 then it's no big deal. Have sent text reminders to the 2 stragglers.

I will sort that out for you mate.

We have 15 confirmed for tonight, waiting on responses from 2 more (Fraser Torrance and Thomas Rooney).

Reason there is two invites outstanding is that Luke declined then accepted, rascal !

If we end up with 17 then it's no big deal. Have sent text reminders to the 2 stragglers.

Apologies for that Div!

I guess someone declined and I've accepted, but if Fraser Torrence does accept for tonight I don't mind being added back to stand by seeing as he was first - just give me a call/text to let me know. Surprised how quickly I've moved up, I coulda sworn i was 8th in the queue!

Edited by LoveStreetLover

Got an invite this morning so I'm back in!

I used to play in goals whenever I played, but I'm on a 90 day challenge to lose as much weight, get as fit as I can and stop smoking, so fancy being outfield tonight, will obviously take my turn in goals though!

Looking forward to it.

We have 17 confirmed now. If you want to duck out this week Ian (Craig) I will put you up very near the top of the standby queue for next week (need to also put Stu Cameron and Dr Zo in there).

Here are the 17 we have accepted. Big Stef is in charge tonight.

Fraser Torrance
Ian Craig
Thomas McIlroy
Sean Rooney
Neil Cameron
Chris McMullan
Steven Logan
Fraser Burns
Charlie Kelly
Mark Kennedy
Alan Cassidy
Dougiy Collins
Brian Hanley
Brian Casey
Mark Logan
Nicky Fleming
Ian Brown

Ok after a lot of f**king about, this is the final 16 for tonight. Please everyone on this list turn up (Mark Russell I have changed you to an accept, hope that is ok !)

Mark Russell

Fraser Torrance

Ian Craig

Thomas McIlroy

Neil Cameron

Chris McMullan

Steven Logan

Charlie Kelly

Mark Kennedy

Alan Cassidy

Dougiy Collins

Brian Hanley

Brian Casey

Mark Logan

Nicky Fleming

Ian Brown

That's it, I'm done !!

I think from the list and the people I know on it both the young uns and the auld yins both have 6 players to make up the core of their teams? In fact 7 for the auld yins as Charlie's back as well? Will we go with young vs auld and sort the other boys accordingly at the start?