B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I think from the list and the people I know on it both the young uns and the auld yins both have 6 players to make up the core of their teams? In fact 7 for the auld yins as Charlie's back as well? Will we go with young vs auld and sort the other boys accordingly at the start?

Aye, i agree.

Thanks to everyone for turning up tonight lads I know a few of you only had short notice and made the effort to play so thanks! Big thanks to Kevin or Kev as he's known to his pals for turning up with only about 50 mins notice? Great game tonight finished level I think and was a good run out? Voted Dougy my mom for his last ditch tackling and constant running? Cheers lads!

I've just issued the invites for next weeks game.

This week was a bit of a disaster. We had 19 declines in total, but this wasn't helped by various issues we had. Some people declined, then accepted, then declined again, which then meant we ended up with 17 at one point. We had a few declines just a few hours before kick off which then meant people from the standby list had next to no notice to play so that in turn meant more declines.

All in all not great. The system works really well, it's very simple, but it relies on people being sensible. Reason we use Teamer is so that we don't need to run around phoning and texting people to see if they can play.

Please respond quickly to your invites, either to say you can play or to say you can't. And don't ever accept/decline/accept as it breaks it !

I've been as fair as possible in re-ordering the standby list after so many declines.

After 19 withdrawals last week, I am more than a bit stunned to see we have had NONE this week !

So at the moment it is the same 16 as per last week other than Dr Zo coming back in for the ringer we had.

Chris McMullan

Thomas McIlroy

Nicky Fleming

Mark Kennedy

Neil Cameron

Alan Cassidy

Fraser Torrance

Charlie Kelly

Steven Logan

Ian Brown

David Wilson

Brian Hanley