B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I take it u r Brian Roy? If so then you are third on the standby list? And as for how to check yourself did U get an email off teamer when u signed up?

Thats me Bud. Got the e-mail etc & checked out the page, couldnt see where i was on the list. Still cant see it, its obviously an age thing but thanks for the info .smile.png

Thats me Bud. Got the e-mail etc & checked out the page, couldnt see where i was on the list. Still cant see it, its obviously an age thing but thanks for the info .smile.png

When you log in to teamer, click on my teams. Then on the right there will be a box that says Upcoming events, in it will be

BW Army vs Tangerine Terrors

16 accepted

If you click the accepted link it will show whos in the line up and whos on standby, just need to scroll down. smile.png There might be a more simpler way to do this, but thats what i usually do.

If someone is needed last minute I'll play.

Hi buddie,

If you could play tonight that would be ideal and save any last minute rush to find someone through teamer. :-)

Mark Russell has been sent an invite but very late in the day so unlikely to get a response from him in time.

Hi buddie,

If you could play tonight that would be ideal and save any last minute rush to find someone through teamer. :-)

Mark Russell has been sent an invite but very late in the day so unlikely to get a response from him in time.

No worries, I'll be there.

When you log in to teamer, click on my teams. Then on the right there will be a box that says Upcoming events, in it will be

BW Army vs Tangerine Terrors

16 accepted

If you click the accepted link it will show whos in the line up and whos on standby, just need to scroll down. smile.png There might be a more simpler way to do this, but thats what i usually do.

Cheers Bud !

Hi buddie,

Just got out of work there, no chance of making it.

Should I accept the invite anyway, so things don't get screwed up on teamer?

Invites for next weeks game have just been sent out.

I have left Gareth and Mark at the top of the standby list as they only got about an hours notice to play last night, don't think it's fair for them to lose their place given those circumstances.

As usual please respond quickly as you can.

Invites for next weeks game have just been sent out.

I have left Gareth and Mark at the top of the standby list as they only got about an hours notice to play last night, don't think it's fair for them to lose their place given those circumstances.

As usual please respond quickly as you can.

Cheers Div

Was a cracking game last night I really enjoyed it again! :) Highlights included dougys crouching tiger hidden defender style acrobatic attempt at a clearance which he missed but at least it put Nicky off his shot? And also well done to mark Russell for getting a mom vote despite not even playing? Think someone might have mixed him up with Mark Logan or Kennedy?