B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Invites for next weeks game have just been sent out.

I have left Gareth and Mark at the top of the standby list as they only got about an hours notice to play last night, don't think it's fair for them to lose their place given those circumstances.

As usual please respond quickly as you can.

Are we not going to have an issue since "buddie" (Luke I believe) played on Wednesday due to the late pull out...but will not get an invite this week as he is somewhere on the standby?

All 16 are in now, no declines this week !

Hopefully no late drop outs tomorrow but if you are at top of standby list please do check your phone/email tomorrow as we do very often get late call offs !

Sorry im going to have to be a late drop out! Pulled a muscle in my calf, had hoped it would be alright for tonight but it seems to be getting worse than better. Hope this doesnt cause you guys too much trouble.

I've updated teamer.

I'll be able to get my flatmate as a last minute ringer if no-one on here can play.

Gareth has accepted so we have our 16.

Sorry Luke, I didn't realise you were the chap who came in at last minute last week. I will make sure you are top of the Standbylist for next weeks game.

Gareth has accepted so we have our 16.

Sorry Luke, I didn't realise you were the chap who came in at last minute last week. I will make sure you are top of the Standbylist for next weeks game.

Cheers Div. If anyone else does drop out before the game I'll still fill in.

There will be a full squad meeting on Friday April 25th from 1700 in the Landsdowne Bar & Kitchen on Landsdowne Crescent in Glasgow.

This is a shortish walk from Firhill where the mighty Saints are taking on Partick Thistle at 19:45 that night.

The kitty will be there, and will be spent, so if you are up for a few free drinks then be there !!

The whole squad have been sent a Teamer invite to this one. It's a cracking pub, if a wee bit hard to find :-)

Website is here;

http://www.lansdownebar.co.uk/lansdowne-bar/home/the-lansdowne-bar-a-kitchen.html

There will be a full squad meeting on Friday April 25th from 1700 in the Landsdowne Bar & Kitchen on Landsdowne Crescent in Glasgow.

This is a shortish walk from Firhill where the mighty Saints are taking on Partick Thistle at 19:45 that night.

The kitty will be there, and will be spent, so if you are up for a few free drinks then be there !!

The whole squad have been sent a Teamer invite to this one. It's a cracking pub, if a wee bit hard to find :-)

Website is here;

http://www.lansdownebar.co.uk/lansdowne-bar/home/the-lansdowne-bar-a-kitchen.html

Set up to be a good night! See you lads there!