B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Luke gets my vote, makes a big difference having a decent keeper. Tight game though think we won by 2 in the end. I've now went about 6 weeks without scoring think I'll need to play as a striker next week and try to break my barren spell!

As soon as Luke came out the floodgates opened. Unfortunately the oldies are all useless in goals especially Stef :-) lol

I'm guessing that for next week at the dome (7th of May) the guys who play this week will have the option to drop out and not lose their place, so we can go to Rugby Park? Similar to what we did when we played at Tynecastle a couple of months back?

Yeah I think we will just cancel the booking on 7th to be honest. I will speak to Disco Dave.

I have declined Ross skalley as no response after almost a week as resent invite and phoned but no joy. Can't afford another last minute scramble for that elusive 16th spot like we have experienced a few times recently. Invite dispatched to Robert.

Friday in the Lansdowne prior to game was fun but ultimately very busy which made life at the bar getting served very challenging indeed. Most people seemed to benefit from a few ales and Alan Cassidy took the remaining kitty back to pub for some post match antics so a good innings was had by all. Looking forward to hear how the night panned out for everyone.

I hope to get down to Kilmarnock next Wednesday. If there is sufficient demand then think a game could go ahead next week.

Well done to old man Cassidy after completing Sunday's kilt walk.