B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

The Goldenooldies won by a couple of goals but it was a hotly contested cup tie atmosphere and great to play in. The youngsters should get down to meta fit with Alan cassidy and improve on their flagging fitness which is the only thing holding them back. ;-)

A game will go ahead next with the same 16 as last night getting initial invites but most likely will have to work our way through the 35 plus guys to get our 16. It will be played as a one off game with line up being reset to the same 16 as last night for the week after due to the mighty St Mirren playing next Wednesday.

Invites have been sent out for next week, as Dr Zo has said, this will be used as a one off game, declines will not be taken into account in the squad rotation.

We will check number of accepts on Monday and see if it is going to fly or if we will need to cancel.

Invites have been sent out for next week, as Dr Zo has said, this will be used as a one off game, declines will not be taken into account in the squad rotation.

We will check number of accepts on Monday and see if it is going to fly or if we will need to cancel.

I've just randomly stopped receiving teamer email notifications? Last one I got was to vote motm for last week. Any ideas?

good game last night, i think the young ones had most of the ball and done a lot of attacking, pinning the auld yins back but good defending and a bit of counter attacking helped us to a narrow victory.

I never received my teamer invite for next week by email or phone, had to log onto website and update my status to accept.

Just a heads up, I happened to check my teamer to see where I was on the list and noticed I had a notification. I didn't receive any texts or emails about this. Just incase anyone else is having a similar issue...

found the invite and motm emails in the spam folder.for some reason Its not getting through.

Id say the call has to be made tomorrow to give everyone some notice. Ive put down to play but I am considering a trip to Rugby Park on Wednesday night if I can get away from work early.

Yeah agree see what numbers are like tomorrow and make a,decision I think. So guys who've to accept or decline the invites asap please. Edited by FoxbarBuddie

Only 9 accepts in for Weds so I am going to cancel the game. You will all receive a notification on this in the next half hour or so.

I will send out the invites for the following Weds later on this week.

See you all at the Brass & Granite on Weds night !