B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Yes, teamer can't cope with a player declining then accepting as it automatically promotes someone in from the standby list once the decline is made.

When that person changes from a decline to an accept we have an extra player in the game.

It's difficult to manually fix this, probably best that the latest player to have accepted just doesn't turn up and we will put that person to top of the standby list for next week. I'll leave Dr Zo to sort out the mess bye1.gif

I notice that, although Robert can no longer play, it appears teamer has sent Gareth an invitation. Can he be notified that we already have 16 before we end up with 17 again if he was to accept.

Ach , this is f**kin ridiculous , Danny ,get it sorted ! Cheesy ffs what you doin !?! Camerons a wanker ! .

well ,one of these must be true !

Will see how it all pans out and if we end up with too many on the night then I will turn up and not play. People always pull out in last 24 hours as well which could always cause further problems. It would appear someone has mucked up though.