B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Only Mark Kennedy missing from last week. Normally we work through 5/6 people but not this week. I will instruct John Montgomery to do his best Jim Goodwin impression tomorrow night:-) You will be back before you know it Brian. Nothing has changed, Mark is still missing 6 sitters every week. That emergency exit just behind the goals has fair taken the brunt of his wild shots recently.

Only Mark Kennedy missing from last week. Normally we work through 5/6 people but not this week. I will instruct John Montgomery to do his best Jim Goodwin impression tomorrow night:-) You will be back before you know it Brian. Nothing has changed, Mark is still missing 6 sitters every week. That emergency exit just behind the goals has fair taken the brunt of his wild shots recently.

any votes on moving the goals to left 15ft lol to help a guy out :-)

hes getting better. Normally hits the side wall

Apologies that the invites did not go out at noon today as usual. There was a problem with Teamer that I was hoping they would fix but eventually I sorted it myself.

Invites for next Weds (15th) will go out at noon tomorrow (Friday)

Hello folks! Unfortunately I was mugged in spain and my number has been blocked and I never had the chance to accept my teamer invite. However I am still available to play tonight!

Is this Sean? If so I can update teamer for you to accept as you are still sitting as 'no response'. This will explain why you haven't responded to my texts.;-)

Invites for teamer are sent every Thursday now at 12 bells so if everyone could reply that afternoon or as soon as possible to avoid manic last minute rush to fill spaces. If you were playing the night before then sign on to teamer the next day and update teamer either way. Teamer doesn't work if several people haven't responded by Tuesday / Wednesday of following week. I will chase up peeps on Sunday nights to avoid this as much as we can.

On a positive note over £300 in the kitty and saints are going to win tomorrow.