B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Where am i on the standby list? Have i been put back at the top after only getting asked on matchday 2 weeks ago?

I believe this is the stand by list at the moment, so you most likely have been pushed to the bottom.

Neil Cameron
Baz Roy
Mark Russell
Steven Morrison
Vince Duffy
Dougiy Collins
Chris Byrne
Calum Brown
Richard Atkinson
Stuart McIntosh
Ross Skalley
Chris McMullan
Kevin Hamilton
Robert Smith
Brian Ronald
Thomas Rooney
Steven Logan
Luke Jolly
David Gordon
Andy Newport
Jordan Byrne
Paul Mullan
Ross McNicol
Alan Cassidy
Fraser Burns
Mark Kennedy
Fraser Torrance
Gordon Scott

knee still gubbed although doing better than last night, no dome action for me for a few weeks, although I'm more upset about Mark not passing to me a single time in the last three weeks!

Glad Team Bibs won the series 2-1, a deserved victory.

I'm already looking forward to making my return from injury, see you then Nicky.... wink.png

Thanks to Alan and Davey for the lift home last night.

Monty

I'm assuming John passed to you. Because if you said I was you who passed we'd have to debate that fact lol

And all this has overshadowed my wonder run and ghosting past Benny like he wasn't there twice :-) lol

Hope the legs better John

drug test next week for casey something no right him skinning someone and scoring twice lol

And all this has overshadowed my wonder run and ghosting past Benny like he wasn't there twice :-) lol

that would be when the fatigue had set in from my double session earlier. That and my swollen, cut ankle from yet another one of your hatchet men

We have our 16.

Maybe we should ramp up the positive chat of a wee Corporate Day sometime after Christmas as watching St Mirren is becoming harder every week. I think the best way to watch us this season could be with a skin full of booze inside you.

This forum is becoming almost as depressing a place as St Mirren Park these days.

I am hearing the club are struggling for numbers at the youth academy dinner and at match day hospitality. We should all be doing our bit to help out the club as it is our club after all.

We will have around £400 in the kitty come end of January so how about putting it towards corporate at say the Dundee game on Saturday the 24th January? Hopefully we should be able to get anywhere between 15-20 of us getting involved which would make for a memorable day out. I think we currently have a pool of players close to the 50 mark. Everyone will be looking for a lift after christmas plus our wee jaunt could throw a few grand the clubs way and might help fund that new centre half or striker we are desperately seeking. At a rough guess it would probably cost each individual anywhere between £60-£80 depending on season ticket discounts etc.

I have done corporate a few times at the new stadium and always had a brilliant day out so highly recommend it.

Just a suggestion and open to other dates or other possible uses for the money but thought I would get it out there and see what the consensus is then get a teamer invite out once we have a date if enough interest.

I am hearing the club are struggling for numbers at the youth academy dinner and at match day hospitality. We should all be doing our bit to help out the club as it is our club after all.

We will have around £400 in the kitty come end of January so how about putting it towards corporate at say the Dundee game on Saturday the 24th January? Hopefully we should be able to get anywhere between 15-20 of us getting involved which would make for a memorable day out. I think we currently have a pool of players close to the 50 mark. Everyone will be looking for a lift after christmas plus our wee jaunt could throw a few grand the clubs way and might help fund that new centre half or striker we are desperately seeking. At a rough guess it would probably cost each individual anywhere between £60-£80 depending on season ticket discounts etc.

I have done corporate a few times at the new stadium and always had a brilliant day out so highly recommend it.

Just a suggestion and open to other dates or other possible uses for the money but thought I would get it out there and see what the consensus is then get a teamer invite out once we have a date if enough interest.

Count me in. Mind I have £100 for the kitty too, not sure if that is included in your figures.

I'd be happy with this sounds good!