B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

As i said last night , i`d be up for that. thumbup2.gif Would like to think that our marketing "department" rolleyes.gif might be able to come up with a wee deal for us if we go for it in decent numbers.

You know , something a bit better than buy a table of eight & get f**k all free !!

C`mon CK , show us yer deals !!

If we do corporate on Saturday 24th January at home to Dundee that might be the day we are mathematically relegated.:-( On the other hand thomohawk, Wylde and Osbourne will have been back for a month or so and we will be making inroads on that elusive Top 6 spot. Always look on the bright side.;-)

Looking to hear back from Vincent Duffy and Dougiy for our 16 tomorrow night.

Edited by Mr Zo

Enjoyed that tonight guys, feel like I'm getting fitter every week and noticeably less puffed out and running a lot more. Couple of good goals tonight too from a few folk.

Also I'm definitely up for the hospitality idea.

Sean

Edit: I liked those borrowed boots too.

Edited by Liason909

Bouncebackability last night. right I'm having problems with this teamer app two weeks running I've accepted the invite. But when I go back into the app it tell me not sent. So no idea if it's came through accepted or not.

More to the point I can't give Stuart the m.o.m vote. Because it thinks I wasn't playing lol

Edited by foxbarsaints