B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Dome definitely not up this week so as it stands there is no game tomorrow.

If someone wants to organise a venue then I am happy to send out teamer invites for it if you like lads.

Someone text me the venue and the time and I will organise the teamer side.

I phoned a few places. Feegie sports centre is fully booked. There's a slot at the sports hub in Johnstone at 9pm on astro grass and it's only £36.40 (£2.30 each approx) or slots at 8 and 9 at On-X Linwood on sand brushed pitches at the same price. I can't get any reply from the Pitz but if everyone could make Johnstone I reckon that might be a good shout?

I have sent a Teamer invite to the first 14 who had accepted for last weeks cancelled game.

This is for the Powerleague tomorrow night at 1900 for an hour. Mark Kennedy is running this game.

Attendance to this game will NOT count in the normal rota, so if you can't play in this one you won't lose your space in the queue for the main game.

SImilarly if you end up playing in this one you won't automatically get an invite to the Dome next week.

Think that is fair given the short notice for this one, plus the fact that it's outdoors.

I have sent a Teamer invite to the first 14 who had accepted for last weeks cancelled game.

This is for the Powerleague tomorrow night at 1900 for an hour. Mark Kennedy is running this game.

Attendance to this game will NOT count in the normal rota, so if you can't play in this one you won't lose your space in the queue for the main game.

SImilarly if you end up playing in this one you won't automatically get an invite to the Dome next week.

Think that is fair given the short notice for this one, plus the fact that it's outdoors.

Thanks Div

Thats the invites out and we have some responses already so looking good for tomorrow night.

Opted to go for 7 a side to ensure we can get the numbers to play

Going to be a cold one but be good to get a kick about