B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Just phoned club who advised it won't be fixed for tomorrow. They couldn't confirm if it would be on next week and said to phone back at start of next week. Disappointing stuff. This must be costing the club a few bob.

Sorry nicky but concensus was to go with same 16 that accepted for last week. Sorry! :-(

We could tell them to shove it and arrange a weekly game of 11's at a different venue.

Some might not want to play 11's but it would keep more of the squad involved and less people twiddling their thumbs for weeks waiting to get back in.

Club would lose out on our money but tbh I think they deserve a boot in the balls, maybe they need it?

We could tell them to shove it and arrange a weekly game of 11's at a different venue.

Some might not want to play 11's but it would keep more of the squad involved and less people twiddling their thumbs for weeks waiting to get back in.

Club would lose out on our money but tbh I think they deserve a boot in the balls, maybe they need it?

Great idea!

Do the club not get in touch with the people who play to provide any updates? It seems judging by the messages we are having to continually find out what is happening.

Im sure everyone who plays regularly will be disappointed that we have no game this week again.

What kind of repairs are they doing as this is now the second week with no game? I guess there is nothing we can do about it.

The club contact Div.

It's disappointing but hopefully get resolved by next week and with the better weather coming there shouldn't be so many issues.

I personally think we should stick to playing 8 aside at the dome as there should be a much bigger turnover of players with the easter holidays coming up.

yeah it moves through the list quicker.

haha nice try see you a few month. Yeah I'd say 8 asides to stick with summer or what we call summer months approaching so list will churn through quickly. There is a few other 7 aside parks we van choose if we ain't happy. But we'll miss the dome in the colder months.

Just phoned club who advised it won't be fixed for tomorrow. They couldn't confirm if it would be on next week and said to phone back at start of next week. Disappointing stuff. This must be costing the club a few bob.

Sorry nicky but concensus was to go with same 16 that accepted for last week. Sorry! :-(

no-one asked my vote nicky. I'd have let you in Edited by BIG BEN

David. There was a mob movement. Irrespective of what happened there was always going to be 2 people pissed off. Missing out is fair enough. It happens. It's how it happens. I really should have taken the evening off. Had to study. But the reaction to it has been galling effective to "get it up you" irrespective someone was always going to be annoyed. It's happened, fair enough. Accept it and move on. But guidelines should be developed. I feel that this won't be the last time. Maintenance on the dome is minimalist and sporadic and will always take longer than it should. The issue about 11s is sound. With the longer evenings it almost becomes feasible. Of course no one wants to organise it, so it won't happen. At the end of the day we all enjoy the games and we all play. Courtesy costs nothing.

But the reaction to it has been galling effective to "get it up you" .

I don't see anything of the sort my comment was tongue in cheek. As no doubt others may have been. As you said your situation you had to cancel before anyone knew the situation with the dome. Edited by foxbarsaints

I don't see anything of the sort my comment was tongue in cheek. As no doubt others may have been. As you said your situation you had to cancel before anyone knew the situation with the dome.

nah nothing you said at all. Just the use if emoticons. As I said shit happens. We don't make good or bad decisions. Just decisions. I don't grudge anyone a game. We all knew the process when we signed up. Accepted and move on.

Didn't mean back in the 16 just not at the bottom of the list lol, hopefully it'll cycle back through quickly whistling.gif

Game off next week.:-(

Power league don't have a 7 aside pitch but have a 5 aside pitch. Will try and get in touch with uws and other venues in Paisley area over the weekend.

Think we could all do with a game. Anyone know of any other 7 aside venues in Paisley area?

Think we will get a wee post split night out organised in Paisley. Will wait for fixtures to be confirmed. :-)

Power league don't have a 7 aside pitch but have a 5 aside pitch. Will try and get in touch with uws and other venues in Paisley area over the weekend.

Think we could all do with a game. Anyone know of any other 7 aside venues in Paisley area?

Think we will get a wee post split night out organised in Paisley. Will wait for fixtures to be confirmed. :-)

Passed the ground today & the dome was half inflated David. Alos got an e-mail from David @ saints to say it should be ready in time .huh.png

Seedhill?

Can't get through to seedhill and pro life place is booked at that time.

I can get 2 five aside pitches at power league at the pitz between 8-9. 7 aside pitch is fully booked. This would give 20 guy's a well earned run out.

This would be on a one off basis and wouldn't affect anyone's standing in the list if they didn't fancy it for whatever reason.

I think it's worth doing as people appear desperate for a game. :-)

Happy to book up in the morning and send out invites with Nicky and Charlie back in the 20.:-)

Do people fancy it?

get 5s at the pitz. First 10 or 12 and use a rotating sub