B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Broonadonna hahaha is that in his heyday or how he looks now lol. Was a good game. Like Brian said, even teams make it a tight game. If only Mark Kennedy could keep his legs closed that tight:p:p

Ha ha fair play fella you were pulling out all the tricks and got my vote for motm, but ill be looking to even the score this wednesday - game on thumbup2.gif

Not sure Brian. Maybe the programme was only set up for a certain time and that has lapsed now. I have added a new game and just dispatched invites.

I won't be able to make next as going to a funeral in Leicestershire so Steff has the bibs and will take cash on the night. Cheers Steff!

The general concensus is to get a wee get together on the first home game of the championship winning season.;-) Everyone will be full of the usual pre season belief 'this is going to be a great season' so what better way to kick off the season.

We will have over £650 in the kitty so should be an interesting evening with Sappirito being suggested as a good place to go to post match. Madness! :-)

I believe this is the current standby list in order:

STANDBY
Brian Casey
Robert Smith
Ian Craig
Fraser Torrance
Dougiy Collins
Thomas McIlroy
Ross McNicol
Ross Skalley
Gordon Scott
Thomas Rooney