B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

My wife is due a baby in a few weeks time and I am needed about the house for the next few months to help out. We will have our hands full for a while getting used to having 3 kids on the go.

I therefore won't be playing for a few months and asked if Brian Roy would mind taking the reigns for a bit and issue invites, chase up people take cash and wash bibs etc. Brian has done this before for years with other groups and am grateful he can do this for everyone who plays.

I text Div on Wednesday night to keep him in the loop.

I was going to say something next week to everyone but Brian jumped the gun and sent out invites for next week. ;-)

Hope everyone appreciates that it takes myself and prior to me Div, a wee bit of time every week to organise and chase people up. I don't think people can grudge the person who organises it the chance to return early when they miss a week and 'don't need to wait in line now as well'.;-) Otherwise it would result in phone calls/texts every week between people bringing bibs to people's houses etc and get unnecessarily awkward.

Hope everyone is ok with this. :-)

Well nobody moans about you getting your weekly place :-) haha. I was more thinking is this 2 guaranteed que jumpers now. But nothings change nobody complains at present. Good lucky with your mini 5s team.

Hopefully Brian picks fairer teams than you lol you might not get back :-)

Edited by foxbarsaints

Well nobody moans about you getting your weekly place :-) haha. I was more thinking is this 2 guaranteed que jumpers now. But nothings change nobody complains at present. Good lucky with your mini 5s team.

Hopefully Brian picks fairer teams than you lol you might not get back :-)

I wouldnt bet on it Bud !!