B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I have no idea how much is in the Kitty. I only have what i have collected & from that we have bought a new ball & pump so far plus the proposed gloves which will leave about £40...... wont be much of a night out from that !!

As for the point of the Kitty ? £70 a game, 16 players at £5 means £80 gathered (if everyone pays !!) leaves a surplus of £10 a week to bank & buy the equipment needed.

If you`d rather we collect £4.38 from everyone instead to only cover the hire & hope the ball lasts forever , just let me know.whistling.gifwink.png

Aye clearly that's what I meant. (if I wasn't on my phone I'd insert the roll eyes face)

Right so the game makes 10 quid a week. And the game has been going for what 2 years roughly? I'm sure we can all do the math.

How many balls, pumps and gloves do we need?

I was merely suggesting we do something with the kitty, such as invest in the stockmarket or...have a night out like it was originally collected for.

Hi buds,

I have £515 in the house with Div having a further £100 and I think Steff and Brian Casey might have some further money.

We have talked about corporate /nights out for sometime now but for various reasons never materialised.

How about a night out /foodstuffs in Paisley after a winnable game for instance Alloa on 3 October?

This isn't my money to spend, it's ours, so open to suggestions.

Hi buds,

I have £515 in the house with Div having a further £100 and I think Steff and Brian Casey might have some further money.

We have talked about corporate /nights out for sometime now but for various reasons never materialised.

How about a night out /foodstuffs in Paisley after a winnable game for instance Alloa on 3 October?

This isn't my money to spend, it's ours, so open to suggestions.

How about this for a couple of ideas.

1. Saporito Pre-match Pizza & beers then Post match a couple of beers in say , the Bankhouse & watch the evening Sky Tv match (Chelsea v southhampton)

2. Pre match meet & beers anywhere showing the early BT match (palace V WBA) Then post match at either the Bull where i could arrange a couple of Booths , with grub (sharer food etc ) or again Bankhouse with Beer & a Burger type grub.

3. A massive carry oot & chips from Cosmo chippy followed by a Vigil at love street.

I only mention those places as they are good value , decent food & saints minded. If anyone else has ideas , please feel free to share .

BAWA footy guys . Let me know what you think / prefer from my ideas.

Shull , season tickets urnae valid.

Yes I still have £100 of kitty money from way back.

Original intention was always to have a wee surplus to deal with kit, any cancellation fees we were due and the odd night out. I never expected it to end up being over £600 in the pot but I haven't been involved in the game at all for the last 18 months or so.

I'm happy to give that £100 to David for the pot but I don't think it's right for me to come along and help spend it since I don't play !

Yes I still have £100 of kitty money from way back.

Original intention was always to have a wee surplus to deal with kit, any cancellation fees we were due and the odd night out. I never expected it to end up being over £600 in the pot but I haven't been involved in the game at all for the last 18 months or so.

I'm happy to give that £100 to David for the pot but I don't think it's right for me to come along and help spend it since I don't play !

So thats £100 for 18 months at the prevailing interest rate, + late payment fee + Admin costs . that`ll be ............... squillions !! PAY UP ! tongue.png

So thats £100 for 18 months at the prevailing interest rate, + late payment fee + Admin costs . that`ll be ............... squillions !! PAY UP ! tongue.png

I actually spent it months ago on hookers & cocaine so I'll need to raid the kids piggy bank to repay the squad.

Don't tell Mrs Div.

Couple of late call off but managed to get back to 16. Teamer appears to have chucked out an extra invite but dont orry we will have a n even number:

Can everyone please look at the suggestion for a BAWA 8s day oot & either post a comment here, txt me or let me know on wednesday.

I would appreciate feedback so we can make sure as many bods as possible are able to attend.

Unfortunately there is no ideal date & with such a large pool of players someone is going to miss out.

Ta.

Was just going to suggest everyone that is playing on Wednesday give Mr Gilhooley feedback on the night out chat as not everyone posts on here.

Could always say use £400 for the Alloa game then use the remaining £400 for night out in December /January? Just a thought and give a second chance so £600 isn't blown in one night and 50% of the peeps can't make it.

I am happy for Div to attend and get a few beers in with us as he organised it for quite some time. :-)

Was just going to suggest everyone that is playing on Wednesday give Mr Gilhooley feedback on the night out chat as not everyone posts on here.

Could always say use £400 for the Alloa game then use the remaining £400 for night out in December /January? Just a thought and give a second chance so £600 isn't blown in one night and 50% of the peeps can't make it.

I am happy for Div to attend and get a few beers in with us as he organised it for quite some time. :-)

Happy also for Div to attend . He can buy a round with the money in the Cayman Island offshore account he has from his kitty !! whistling.gifcool.png

Think thats a good idea, we'd probably struggle to spend £600 on one night out anyway.. or maybe not whistling.gifnologo.gif