B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

nologo.gifnologo.gifDate for your diary nologo.gifnologo.gif

Ok , so it was 90 % agreement to go for the 3rd of October as a BAWA "Day Oot" thumbup2.gif

I will send out invites on Teamer early next week . The idea is for a couple of pre -match beers at a venue to be decided followed by Beers & a bite to eat , Probably at the Bankhouse. When the invites come out , please get them back ASAP so we can finalise numbers & arrange the Kitty.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Invites sent for next week. Lets get them back good & early guys .thumbup2.gif

Good tight game tonight . Think it was a draw in the end with The Bibs squandering a two goal lead against 7 man opposition (Ok it was only 7 man for Five minutes !!)

Yeah and I said I wouldn't come on here and mention Sean's two cracking finishes in the wrong goal? So I won't.......... ⚽️????

Invites sent for next week. Lets get them back good & early guys .thumbup2.gif

Good tight game tonight . Think it was a draw in the end with The Bibs squandering a two goal lead against 7 man opposition (Ok it was only 7 man for Five minutes !!)

I thought we won by 1? But to be fair I didn't even realise you's were done to 7 did someone leave?? blink.png

The idea of hitting the Bankhouse after sounds a good as big Fraser Burns raves about it post st mirren games.

What does everyone think pre match? Maybe Bull Inn for something different or any other suggestions?

Depending on Numbers we can book a couple of the back rooms in the Bull. I`ll talk with Fraser to work his charm with the Bankhouse & get us a good deal. thumbup2.gifnologo.gif

Still waiting for FIVE responses Guys. I know i keep going on about it but we have a massive pool of players , some of whom have been waiting for months to get back in.

If you CANT make it , please update Teamer asap to give those on the reserve list a fair chance to respond.

If you CAN make it ..... please get your response in now !! Some of you are active on here & FB , please find a minute to get your reply in

If your one of the perennial latecomers (you know who you are !) GET YER ARSE IN GEAR & RESPONSES IN !! mellow.png

If you have to wait till shifts etc are arranged or you`ve got a injury niggle , drop me a PM or a TXT to keep me informed. That way i can give those at the top of reserve list a wee heads up that they may get a late call up.

Rant over. Ta.dry.png

nologo.gifnologo.gifDate for your diary nologo.gifnologo.gif

Ok , so it was 90 % agreement to go for the 3rd of October as a BAWA "Day Oot" thumbup2.gif

I will send out invites on Teamer early next week . The idea is for a couple of pre -match beers at a venue to be decided followed by Beers & a bite to eat , Probably at the Bankhouse. When the invites come out , please get them back ASAP so we can finalise numbers & arrange the Kitty.

thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif Date & venues now confirmed.thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Invites sent by Teamer . Invites have sent to the whole pool of 49 !!

I have spoken to both venues to confirm and have said that i hope to give them a rough idea of numbers attending as soon as possible so it goes without saying that i would like us to get replies in quickly please.

Bull Inn @ 12.30 for a couple of pre-match beers followed by Beer & a bite to eat in the Bankhouse after the game .

thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif Date & venues now confirmed.thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

Invites sent by Teamer . Invites have sent to the whole pool of 49 !!

I have spoken to both venues to confirm and have said that i hope to give them a rough idea of numbers attending as soon as possible so it goes without saying that i would like us to get replies in quickly please.

Bull Inn @ 12.30 for a couple of pre-match beers followed by Beer & a bite to eat in the Bankhouse after the game .

Sounds good mate. :)

I know most people sit with usual mates in usual seats but it be a laugh if we managed to sit together in the ground as a one off for a day like this.

Unallocated seats would come in handy for this type of day.

Sounds good mate. smile.png

I know most people sit with usual mates in usual seats but it be a laugh if we managed to sit together in the ground as a one off for a day like this.

North Stand

Sounds good mate. smile.png

Only problem with that David is that i`m sure tickets will be like gold dust for the visit of Alloa & their host of international household names. whistling.gif