B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Can't make next Wednesday as turning 40 that day. Old fart!

Going to buy a couple of pairs of goalkeeping gloves tonight and pop them into Steff before next Wednesday.

Hopefully as many of the guys can make the night out on 3rd October at home to Alloa. If you haven't updated teamer can you please do so to get numbers sorted as we have to sort some stuff with Bull Inn and Bankhouse. :-)

Can't make next Wednesday as turning 40 that day. Old fart!

Going to buy a couple of pairs of goalkeeping gloves tonight and pop them into Steff before next Wednesday.

Hopefully as many of the guys can make the night out on 3rd October at home to Alloa. If you haven't updated teamer can you please do so to get numbers sorted as we have to sort some stuff with Bull Inn and Bankhouse. :-)

David mate even with two pairs of gloves on I'll still be rotten in goals? :(

End of week one & 18 acceptances for the BAWA footy day oot on Oct 3rd. thumbup2.gif

Pre match 12.30 in the Bull & Post match back to the Bankhouse for a beer or two & a bite to eat.nologo.gif try & get the replies in asap so i can finalise the numbers & sort the Kitty. TA . smile.png

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

End of week one & 18 acceptances for the BAWA footy day oot on Oct 3rd. thumbup2.gif

Pre match 12.30 in the Bull & Post match back to the Bankhouse for a beer or two & a bite to eat.nologo.gif try & get the replies in asap so i can finalise the numbers & sort the Kitty. TA . smile.png

I am unable to make it pre match as I'll have the wee one but will be there post match thumbup2.gif

I am unable to make it pre match as I'll have the wee one but will be there post match thumbup2.gif

That was one of the reasons i opted for this format. There will be people with other nights out , babysitting issues, working etc.. This way gives as many as possible a chance to grab a beer. thumbup2.gif

Tight game tonight again , only one goal in it at the end.

Invites have been sent out for next week guys.

I AM ON HOLIDAY NEXT WEEK SO PLEASE , LETS GET THE RESPONSES BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN ENSURE WE HAVE A FULL SQUAD !!

Big Mark has the Bibs , gloves & Footies & will collect the money. Try & make sure you turn up in good time to get the money in & teams picked.

Hope to see a few of the regulars in Bull Inn before the game for one then post match in the Bankhouse. Should be a good get together apart from having to attend a football match in the middle. :-(

See you tomorrow!

COYS!

Edited by Mr Zo

Well , what can i say about tonights game ?

Two even looking sides on paper,but a combination of, the Bibs never really getting going , some handbag infighting amongst themselves & an outstanding goalkeeping display from Dougiy for the Non Bibs meant a relatively easy Victory for the Non Bibs.

Just one of those nights lads.rolleyes.gif