B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Good game again tonight despite starting with a man down. What happened to Declan ? Thanks the saints guy for stepping in (sorry didnt get his name !).

One goal was all that separated the teams despite some charge of the light brigade attacks from the bibs to come back.

Invites sent out , lets get `em back in good & early .thumbup2.gif

I know we play every Wednesday but i was looking at the Official site to see how much the hire cost of the dome was for other days / times / age groups & couldnt find any information anywhere.

Can anyone tell me where i might get that information ?

Thinking of a second game?

Same teams as last week & yet again a very tight match. Chances aplenty for both sides , A draw was probably the right result in the end .

Invites have been sent lads. Lets see if we can get them all back without having to send reminders . thumbup2.gif

Well that wasn`t too bad ! Friday & we`ve already got our 16 sorted for next week. clap2.gif & it only took a couple of digs in the ribs to get`em rounded up. wink.png

So its the same 16 for the third week in a row.

The question is , do we go same again seeing that the last two games have seen the teams separated by only 1 goal ?...... or do we mix it up a bit next week ? smile.png

Any thoughts ?huh.png

Oh , & sorry to the guys on the reserve list , patience guys.cool.png

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/40659-scottish-greens-fans-first-sg-and-fitzy/

Event partially organised by step son. I will be calling in for a bit before next weeks game. Unfortunately its arranged for 7-9. If nothing else, its free, you can shout at Stewart Gilmour (if you want) and get a photo taken with the legend that is Fitzy.

Well , despite the predictable shouts of "who picked these teams" rolleyes.gif the game was decided by a last second header to give the Non Bibs the win.

A wee bit like saints tonight , unable to kill off the opposition despite leading relatively comfortably for a large chunk of the match.

Invites sent for next week . Prompt replies please.thumbup2.gif & ROSS, how about getting back with a response before i have to send two reminders & a txt message ?! thumbdown.gif

Unbelievable ! huh.png Its Thursday evening & we have our full squad of sixteen. thumbup2.gif ...........even Ross has replied tongue.png

Same sixteen as this week , sorry to those on the reserve list sad.png

John M, i know you`re chomping at the bit for a game, i tweaked my groin last night thumbdown.gif & i`m giving it a couple of days to see how it goes .... be prepared !