B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Happy new year everybody .

Invites sent for next week guys. If you can find the time between pints lets get the responses back quickly.

As i said , the invites have been sent to those who played the last game & not the cancelled one. Sorry if those who got invites for that game feel a bit miffed at going back on the reserve list, but i felt it was the fairest way to do it .

Invites for next week have gone out guys . New year , same script ... lets get the invites back in quick time ! thumbup2.gif

& What about the game tonight ?

A fairly easy win for the bibs in the end . Only one goal in it for twenty minutes then they powered away . I`m afraid our guys had obviously enjoyed the festivities a wee bit too much !!

Oops , forgot to mention , the pot was a Fiver light again tonight (apart from your £5 Sean !!) PLEASE try & ensure you get your money in guys.

I dont want to have to stand like a doorman for 15 minutes to collect your money when you arrive,(at my age i need all the time to warm up i can get !! nerd.gif ) i`d much rather keep it informal.

If you get back home & find a five spot tucked into your in your shorts .... it probably should be in the kitty !! thumbup2.gif

Cheers Guys.

Not as much as you'd think in the kitty. I'm in London @ moment so can't give exact but it's approx £135 - 40 We collect £80 a week IF everyone pays. We pay £70 for the Dome. We have had Two no shows , plus Two more owe £5 each. Two weeks with no revenue & a new ball purchased. There was about 40-50 quid i didnt put in kitty for day out so add that to the pot , my estimate of 135-40 won't last long on a night our for 20 guys !! We can look again at season end. Don't know if Div or David have anything left over but I'm sure it was all tanned on October !!!

Not as much as you'd think in the kitty. I'm in London @ moment so can't give exact but it's approx £135 - 40 We collect £80 a week IF everyone pays. We pay £70 for the Dome. We have had Two no shows , plus Two more owe £5 each. Two weeks with no revenue & a new ball purchased. There was about 40-50 quid i didnt put in kitty for day out so add that to the pot , my estimate of 135-40 won't last long on a night our for 20 guys !! We can look again at season end. Don't know if Div or David have anything left over but I'm sure it was all tanned on October !!!

I still have £100 of kitty money, can pass it on anytime you guys like.

Last night's game was a belter. Everyone played their part in what was a thoroughly enjoyable game to play in. :-) Like the good old days with hard but fair tackles and a few smart goals and some fine goalkeeping from Monty and Luke.

I have £150 in the house so we should have around the £400 mark in total.

Could potentially have a wee night out in the Bankhouse again or somewhere different with similar format on 20th February when at home to Dumbarton. Just a suggestion to get the debate started. :-)

Alternatively sometime in March but hopefully involving a team we can actually beat and sadly there aren't too many of them in this league. :-(

What are peeps thoughts?

So we tried an Oldies Experience v Young`uns game tonight & it turned out to be a fairly easy affair for a young side with too much craft & Guile for their more experienced & better looking counterparts.

Having taken a four goal lead they could have added to it were it not for some amazing last gasp defending & goalkeeping from the Oldies ( Well they do say Goalies can easily go on into their 40s !!whistling.gif )

A couple of late strikes from Tam - R added an undeserved note of respectability to the score.

Invites have gone out , lets get `em in good & early thumbup2.gif

I know i`ve tried this before but worth another go.

The list of "reserve players" on teamer is huge & growing. I`m sure there are some on it who dont / cant play anymore & are simply clogging up the list . So , i have a couple of suggestions.

1. If you have no intention of playing again , can you please remove yourself from the list .

2. If , for whatever reason , you cant play for some time to come but may still want to return at some point in the future, drop me a pm & ill put you to the side, you wont receive invites until youre ready to return playing.

Ta.

Was just about to post saying the dome was down again? Just passed it there and seen it was down! And I've already took myself off the list for the time being Brian as my backs gubbed again! Can't even run the length of my street! But hopefully make it back one day! Can't have these young upstarts beating us oldies too much! :)

Was just about to post saying the dome was down again? Just passed it there and seen it was down! And I've already took myself off the list for the time being Brian as my backs gubbed again! Can't even run the length of my street! But hopefully make it back one day! Can't have these young upstarts beating us oldies too much! smile.png

Just give me a bell when you want back on Stef. thumbup2.gif Hope the back gets better soon.

Right Guys , Confirmed for tomorrow.thumbup2.gif

Ive booked TWO Five a side pitches at Powerleague (Pitz) & so far have got 16 positive replies. Should have no problem getting our 4 teams sorted.

7:30 - 8:30 @ Pitz , please be there at least 10 - 15 Minutes before so i can get money collected , teams & pitches sorted . £5 a head, please try to bring the correct money with you.

The pitches are more expensive than the dome but we will keep the cost the same & take the difference out of the kitty .

Edited by Callum Gilhooley