B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Right Guys , Confirmed for tomorrow.thumbup2.gif

Ive booked TWO Five a side pitches at Powerleague (Pitz) & so far have got 16 positive replies. Should have no problem getting our 4 teams sorted.

7:30 - 8:30 @ Pitz , please be there at least 10 - 15 Minutes before so i can get money collected , teams & pitches sorted . £5 a head, please try to bring the correct money with you.

The pitches are more expensive than the dome but we will keep the cost the same & take the difference out of the kitty .

Right . Got four teams for tomorrow.

REMEMBER , ITS 7:30 @ Pitz., not 8 !!

Right , where do i start ? I put details of start time on here TWICE ,to make sure everyone got the message, I Text everybody today to remind them & yet despite that THREE folk trot up between 7:30 & 7:35 meaning its almost twenty to eight before we get kicked off.

This is not on . It spoils the game for the vast majority who turn up ready to play ON TIME.

We pay for an hour , we play for an hour.

Its dead simple , leave the house ten minutes earlier !!! mad.gif

Rant over , i hope everyone enjoyed the run out.

Please remember , the Dome is still down & i will send out invites as soon as i hear from the club.

Might be another week or two at Pitz or similar.

I will be out for the next five weeks ,but i will continue to do the organising of games & send invites etc. (& moan at those who dont reply!!) whistling.gif

Mr Zo has said he will sort teams & get the bibs done etc, thanks for that David thumbup2.gif

Help him make it as easy as poss guys .

Ta.

Right , where do i start ? I put details of start time on here TWICE ,to make sure everyone got the message, I Text everybody today to remind them & yet despite that THREE folk trot up between 7:30 & 7:35 meaning its almost twenty to eight before we get kicked off.

This is not on . It spoils the game for the vast majority who turn up ready to play ON TIME.

We pay for an hour , we play for an hour.

Its dead simple , leave the house ten minutes earlier !!! mad.gif

Apologies for me and Scott for being late but we couldn't do much with the traffic! Edited by Maarteen87

Looks like the Dome will be out of action again next week.

I have booked 8 a side s @ Linwood sports centre (On-X) for next wednesday 8-9:00 pm

The first 16 to reply to me BY TXT get the game.

If the dome gets back up & running in time , we`ll switch the game but teamer list will not be affected

Fraser C first back to take the place . Amended list below:

Wednesday 3rd, 8:00 p.m. K.O. @ ON-X Centre (Linwood sports centre ) 8 a side. £5.00 a head.

Remember , David will have to collect money , sort bibs / teams etc before the match , So.......

MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE ON TIME !!!!!

sean

david w

kev mcb

Chris s

Brian h

Martyn

Scott

mark -L

Mark -K

Stuart c

Luke