B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Was a very enjoyable run out. Sadly Luke pulled out last minute so 7 v 8 with 8's edging it by 2 or 3. A few comedy own goals by the 7's in what was a pretty even game considering being a man down.

The pitch was huge! At least twice as big as the dome and with a wet surface it made for an interesting experience.

Watch this space to see plans for next week depending if Dome up etc but would be happy to play there again. :-)

I'll check with the club tomorrow for an update on the Dome & will book for next week. If the dome is off , as with this week I will put invites on here & you can text back if available. First come first served again. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT UNTIL I PUT THE DETAILS ON HERE & THE FB PAGE.

I'll check with the club tomorrow for an update on the Dome & will book for next week. If the dome is off , as with this week I will put invites on here & you can text back if available. First come first served again. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT UNTIL I PUT THE DETAILS ON HERE & THE FB PAGE.

Can you add me into the Facebook page? Thanks!

18 for next week :

Sean

Mark k

Mark L

Chris S

Stuart cam

Neil cam

Nicky

Ian C

Ian B

Martyn

Scott

Fraser T

Fraser B

Kevin McB

Kevin H

David W

Brian H

David G

As per last week: 8:00 pm k.o. @ linwood sports centre .

MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE IN SUFFICIENT TIME FOR DAVID TO COLLECT MONEY & PICK THE TEAMS!!

Ta.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley