B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Worked well, could easily play 10 a side on that pitch tho!

No probs. Ta for that, I think we'll keep it at 9 next week if the domes still down , was just wondering if it might have been a bit tight.

Again , I'll check with the club tomorrow about the dome & let everyone know both on here & BAWA Facebook page.

No probs. Ta for that, I think we'll keep it at 9 next week if the domes still down , was just wondering if it might have been a bit tight.

Again , I'll check with the club tomorrow about the dome & let everyone know both on here & BAWA Facebook page.

I would stick with 9 mate it was more cramped tonight with the extra bodies, its a good park but very slippy (note to chris get yourself a pair of AG studs or astros mate ha ha)

all in all was a good game again with some neat finishing from both teams thumbup2.gif

Edited by paisleysaint

I would stick with 9 mate it was more cramped tonight with the extra bodies, its a good park but very slippy (note to chris get yourself a pair of AG studs or astros mate ha ha)

all in all was a good game again with some neat finishing from both teams thumbup2.gif

I would agree.

Last week was 8v7 and there was loads of space, you really did notice the extra bodies this week but it wasn't too much.

9 aside is a good number.

Next Payday i will ..... twice in 20 seconds on my arse was painful ....

despite my shite passing aw night .... i did enjoy sticking it to big Fraser slotting home coolly for the finish ;)

Edited by buddied94

Next Payday i will ..... twice in 20 seconds on my arse was painful ....

despite my shite passing aw night .... i did enjoy sticking it to big Fraser slotting home coolly for the finish ;)

I thought your control on the chest and the calm pass was better but fair play ha ha

((as for boots - get onto ebay - type in Nike AG and probably one size up from your normal shoe size)) loads of astro grass boots on offer at decent prices, could probably pick up a pair for as little as 15 quid.

I recently got a new pair of astros so my old ones are going free (size 9). Still in alright nick, nothing wrong with them apart from they were a bit tight for me. Any of you are welcome to them if it will stop you's breaking your neck before your pay day. All I ask is not to be tombstoned, slide tackled, and moaned at... and maybe just maybe thrown a pass every so often so im not bored out my tits. :P

Right ... Update on the Dome.

The club have got back to me to say the Dome MIGHT be fixed by Sunday.

So here`s what i`m gonna do: I will Book Linwood again but DONT txt looking for a game until i post on here & FB . (i can cancel FOC if we dont use it)

If the Dome is OK players will receive a TEAMER INVITE based on the last team who played there.

If the Dome is OFF, I will issue invites for Linwood for 9 a side to all on here & the bawa FB page as per the last two weeks.

Hope that makes sense.

OK Guys , Passed the Dome today , Flat as a pancake (symptomatic of the whole club i`d say !!) Quite a bit of ice on it & no-one anywhere near it let alone working on it !!!

So , Same again for this week Wednesday 8-9 @ Linwood. We'll go with 9 a side this time.

Please txt me ASAP with yes or no.

As before , first come first served ,make sure you turn up in time & try to bring the right money.thumbup2.gif

Right , Thats your players sorted for this week.

Chris S (Chris Cs cousin !!)
Nicky
Martyn
Scott T
Neil C
Stuart C
Mark L
Mark K
David W
David G
Stef
Kev McB
Fraser T
Fraser B
Sean

Ian B
Ian C
Brian H
Charlie

8-9 @ Linwood. Have a good game.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Just a quick one.. In Future , for this sort of game when theres no teamer notifications ,would everyone please try & TEXT me with their availability . Simply TEXT back Yes , No , count me in , i`ll play or similar. & then watch Here & FB to check the line up.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Daft question time I trust the pitch is at linwood sports centre.

Thanks in advance

Charlie

It is Charlie. :-)

It's the large pitch that runs between sports centre and Car Park.

There are 19 people tonight so I am sure you will see a few of the lads milling about.

See you there!

Was another great game last night with the bibs running out eventual winner's by a goal or two after being 4-0 down for first 30 mins or so. I was a bib so happy days. :-)

Everyone played their part in a very enjoyable and very evenly matched game with a few smart goals scored by both teams.

Enjoying playing at Linwood and the way things are going with regards to the Dome then we could be here for a few more weeks yet.

Happy footballing peeps!

Edited by Mr Zo